7am on Monday

after an hour and a half of using 2 phones i finally got through on one but the automated system didnt understand the words be our guest so now i have a 60min wait just to talk to a CM :( still trying on my other phone though!

rufio

Original Poster
I too tried for almost an hour before I got through. I was able to book reservations for 2 on Dec. 14th at 5:00. I was hoping for Dec. 15th, but it was already booked. I also did not have to use the $10 per person charge for no-shows.

The 15th was booked! Well, there goes my plan. :confused: Congrats though!

BrightImagine

I somehow overslept :confused:. After about 70 busy signals I am taking a break. Good luck everybody - it's nice to commiserate here! Also - I would like to know what the other number is too!

BrentSienna

My wife started calling at 6:50 getting the "Our phones are not open yet message" then at 6:58 the busy signals started. 10 minutes later she had a ring and waited about 20 minutes on hold. Now we have two reservations booked for birthday dates for my daughter and I. To all those that are still trying - Good Luck and I hope you get through soon. My sympathies to the staff as well who will be suffering numb ears and fingers by the end of the day from listening to all of us and typing like mad to make our reservations.

DonnaBell

After a week of h**l at work I was looking forward to sleeping a little late since I didn't have to call until noon. At 8 my husband texted me that they changed the time to 7.
I was in after only a few minutes of redialing. The automated system didn't have availability on Dec 6th around 5 so now I am on hold for an agent. I have tickets to MVMCP for the 6th so I am hoping for reservations at 7.

Joshua&CalebDad

Yay, after over two hours of trying I made it through on the automated system. They got my name slightly wrong and the time is slightly off but I'll take it (all I needed was a confrimation number). Good luck to all of you, I'm sending my pixie dust your way.

Never give up, never surrender!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom