$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
tigsmom said:
When deeming yourself to be above others as you so obviously have because of the way you refer to yourself, please use correct grammar,spelling and punctuation.

tigsmom now wishes Mr. Pickles a magical day! :wave:

Mr.Pickles shall make a note of this, Mr.Pickles apologizes.

Mr.Pickles would like the bashing to stop, Mr.Pickles will not partake in it anymore. Mr.Pickles is getting tired of the constant battle his words seem to bring out, Mr.Pickles shall from now on speak to people with "kid gloves".

Another thing, Mr.Pickles does not need anybody to defend Mr.Pickles. Mr.Pickles can do the job himself, and quite frankly better than anybody here.

Mr.Pickles just would like to talk Disney.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #30:

Mr.Pickles is a mental masterpiece, and as far as he knows the only one.

SpongeScott

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles shall make a note of this, Mr.Pickles apologizes.

Mr.Pickles would like the bashing to stop, Mr.Pickles will not partake in it anymore. Mr.Pickles is getting tired of the constant battle his words seem to bring out, Mr.Pickles shall from now on speak to people with "kid gloves".

Another thing, Mr.Pickles does not need anybody to defend Mr.Pickles. Mr.Pickles can do the job himself, and quite frankly better than anybody here.

Mr.Pickles just would like to talk Disney.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #30:

Mr.Pickles is a mental masterpiece, and as far as he knows the only one.
You know, if you want the bashing to stop, try acting like a "normal" person here. Talk to people normally, quit trying to be "cute" with your Mr. Pickes talk and come down from your high horse. No one here is impressed with your charade (except yourself and your Stockboy friend), so talk Disney, quit being condescending to people, and start over again and try not to alienate so many people.

:wave:

maggiegrace1

SpongeScott said:
You know, if you want the bashing to stop, try acting like a "normal" person here. Talk to people normally, quit trying to be "cute" with your Mr. Pickes talk and come down from your high horse. No one here is impressed with your charade (except yourself and your Stockboy friend), so talk Disney, quit being condescending to people, and start over again and try not to alienate so many people.

nicely said

Computer Magic

tigsmom said:
When deeming yourself to be above others as you so obviously have because of the way you refer to yourself, please use correct grammar,spelling and punctuation.

tigsmom now wishes Mr. Pickles a magical day! :wave:
Computer_Magic likes Tigsmom...Computer_Magic approves of Tigsmom post...Computer_Magic doesn't want to be on Tigsmom bad side....Computer Magic hopes Tigsmoms approves of Computer_Magic grammar.....Computer_Magic hopes Tigsmom isn't offened by Computer_Magic post...Computer_Magic is a little scared of Tigsmom :lookaroun

Computer_Magic tip #1 of the day....Stop using 3rd person reference....it went out in the 90's when Seinfeld went off the air :brick:

djronnieb

Original Poster
SpongeScott said:
You know, if you want the bashing to stop, try acting like a "normal" person here. Talk to people normally, quit trying to be "cute" with your Mr. Pickes talk and come down from your high horse. No one here is impressed with your charade (except yourself and your Stockboy friend), so talk Disney, quit being condescending to people, and start over again and try not to alienate so many people. :sohappy: :sohappy: :mad: :fork: :goodnevil :( :hammer: :D

Very nicely said. And look I "hacked" your quote! That's right I added smilies to it. lmao :lol:

TwoTigersMom

Mr.Pickles said:
But, for Mr.Pickles to judge you, and your opinion, even though you pick your nose, and eat your findings, is ignorant. Weather you want to belive it or not.

Before I hit the ignore Mr. Pickles button, I would like to point out that I do not think I am better than anyone else here. I do believe there are people here with much better grammer and spelling than I have. Therefore, I do not normally make comments on another person's grammer or spelling. However, I do believe Mr. Pickled should proof read his man servant's posts, before they are submitted. Whether or not you chose to believe me the Weather is fine here. :lol:

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
SpongeScott said:

Mr.Pickles will take this criticism to heart.

But Mr.Pickles must ask you all this.

Why do you dislike Mr.Pickles? Because he's arrogant? Because he's condescending? Because he can see the truth in things and tells it like it is? Is that it, does that scare you? Is it because he refers to himself in the third person? Does that really bother you. Is that so bad? Because he's a little different. Do you all judge people like this in the real world. The answer is a obvious yes.And what constitutes a "normal" person. Who are you to tell me whats normal. Whats normal to me may not be normal to you. There is alot of grey matter there in that statement.

From day one Mr.Pickles has said he loves everbody. Yet from day one Mr.Pickles has been the target of verbal abuse. So when Mr.Pickles begins to defend himself, and maybe just maybe, Mr.Pickles is smarter and more eloquent than all of you, Mr.Pickles is the bad guy.

Lets stop this.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #31:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1617077&postcount=47

imagineer boy

Mr.Pickles said:

Why do you dislike Mr.Pickles? Because he's arrogant? Because he's condescending? Because he can see the truth in things and tells it like it is? Is that it, does that scare you? Is it because he refers to himself in the third person? Does that really bother you. Is that so bad? Because he's a little different. Do you all judge people like this in the real world. The answer is a obvious yes.And what constitutes a "normal" person. Who are you to tell me whats normal. Whats normal to me may not be normal to you. There is alot of grey matter there in that statement.

From day one Mr.Pickles has said he loves everbody. Yet from day one Mr.Pickles has been the target of verbal abuse. So when Mr.Pickles begins to defend himself, and maybe just maybe, Mr.Pickles is smarter and more eloquent than all of you, Mr.Pickles is the bad guy.

Lets stop this.

Oh, please. Its not any of that. You're mistreated because you're just down right annoying!

SpongeScott

Mr.Pickles said:
good for you.

Lets stop this.

It's something most people know as "tact". Try some.

TwoTigersMom

hakunamatata said:
Hakunamatata thinks Tigsmom and Number 6 rock. Hakunamatata will now go count his millions and decide which attraction to sponser. Maybe a pickle cart next to the fry cart in MK.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Fried Mr. Pickles!! Err I mean fried dill pickles yummy!

miles1

Mr.Pickles said:

Lets stop this.

OK Mr. Pickles, I don't usually jump in on these bashing things, but you've asked so here are my two cents...

A. The third person thing gets old and annoying fast. Bag it.

B. (This part may be hard to follow, but bear with me). I am a 45 year old father of two with two jobs, a mortgage, three cars, a live-in mother-in-law, and all of the bills and aggrevation that come daily with these items. When I come here at 10 or 11 o'clock at night, I am coming to discuss something I like (Disney) and be somewhat entertained. SO FOR J.C.'s SAKE, STOP BEING SO DAMNED HEAVY. This is a board about Disney World, for God's sake, not a debate at the U.N.!

As for who is superior to whom, I can think of no one else on these boards that has an attitude such as yours. Frankly, its abrasive and offensive, and I can see why others are annoyed by it.

Finally, if any of us were totally "normal", we wouldn't be here arguing with you at midnight. No one here has claimed ownership of the franchise for "normal". That's half the fun of being here.

Now, thank you for reading my rant. I have just gone ONE FULL WEEK without a cigarette after 20 years, and boy it felt good to let somebody have it.

(Waits for Tigsmom to do spelling and grammar check)...

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
miles1 said:
OK Mr. Pickles, I don't usually jump in on these bashing things, but you've asked so here are my two cents...

A. The third person thing gets old and annoying fast. Bag it.

B. (This part may be hard to follow, but bear with me). I am a 45 year old father of two with two jobs, a mortgage, three cars, a live-in mother-in-law, and all of the bills and aggrevation that come daily with these items. When I come here at 10 or 11 o'clock at night, I am coming to discuss something I like (Disney) and be somewhat entertained. SO FOR J.C.'s SAKE, STOP BEING SO DAMNED HEAVY. This is a board about Disney World, for God's sake, not a debate at the U.N.!

As for who is superior to whom, I can think of no one else on these boards that has an attitude such as yours. Frankly, its abrasive and offensive, and I can see why others are annoyed by it.

Finally, if any of us were totally "normal", we wouldn't be here arguing with you at midnight. No one here has claimed ownership of the franchise for "normal". That's half the fun of being here.

Now, thank you for reading my rant. I have just gone ONE FULL WEEK without a cigarette after 20 years, and boy it felt good to let somebody have it.

And Mr.Pickles does not mind being a punching bag to a well written post. But the whole point of the post Mr.Pickles wrote, was who can or has the right to judge ME. The answer is nobody. If you judge me, I will judge you, and I will win. I always do.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #32:

Mr.Pickles will begin answering his own posts from now on, Mr.Pickles just hopes he does not chafe his freshly lotioned hands.

joanna71985

Oh brother. This is so pathetic!:lookaroun :brick: :rolleyes: Why don't we all just stop this nonsense. Thank you. Have a Magical Day!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom