$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor002

I will not lie. I very much dislike the disgraced-cucumber in this thread.
He/She is craving for attention, and seems to be doing well in their quest.
He/She is, honestly, a waste of time.

Connor002 said:

your another guy mr pickles made a fool of if im correct. just keep talking:lol:

djronnieb

Original Poster
Connor002 said:

Thank you, let's all just igonore that person, that's the best way to deal with someone like that.

Connor002

stockboy3796 said:
your another guy mr pickles made a fool of if im correct. just keep talking:lol:

I must say that I pity you, for you are sadly mistaken into thinking this person is somehow... not a complete waste of time.

I am no fool.

Connor002 said:
I must say that I pity you, for you are sadly mistaken into thinking this person is somehow... not a complete waste of time.

I am no fool.

why, his posts are funny, i figure you have to be too young to see the humor. listen just go to your wafflefest, or your wdwmagic prom, or better yet start up the you might be a redneck thread again. mr pickles humor is not for you.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
stockboy3796 said:
not you hakunamatata. dont feel so guilty.:lol:
Neither do I know how to "hack" into someones account, nor would I want to. Plus, I am not sure if you are addressing me, or referring to me. Its amazing what a simple , will do.

hakunamatata said:
Neither do I know how to "hack" into someones account, nor would I want to. Plus, I am not sure if you are addressing me, or referring to me. Its amazing what a simple , will do.

then how did you post that tip of the day?

jmvd20

Let's get back to the original topic here. Normally people will go away if they do not get responses to their posts. He likes getting into disagreements with people to try and prove his original point, he provokes on purpose. There is no logic behind arguing with him as he will just keep going. I know I should have listened to my own advice earlier but I just couldn't resist it.

Back to the original topic and all joke/arguments aside. I wish you luck if you really do have the means to sponsor something at WDW. If you find anything out let us know.

Connor002

stockboy3796 said:
why, his posts are funny, i figure you have to be too young to see the humor.
You sir, (And I must say I use "sir" lightly in this case), truly are one of the most ignorant people I have met, with the exception of a few people in the real world... but I digress. Age means nothing here.
"Funny" is a subjective term. Humor come in many forms, but one which relies on annoyance and purposeful disregard for other is a sad from, indeed.
stockboy3796 said:
listen just go to your wafflefest, or your wdwmagic prom, or better yet start up the you might be a redneck thread again.
I would question what that has to do with anything (although I may point out I do not partake in the redneck thread...). All I see is a someone grasping for nonexistent facts in attempt to avoid looking like a fool.
stockboy3796 said:
mr pickles humor is not for you.
The disgraced-cucumber's humor is condescending and annoying; anyone who relies on insults to amuse themselves is without doubt quite a shallow person...

Connor002 said:
You sir, (And I must say I use "sir" lightly in this case), truly are one of the most ignorant people I have met, with the exception of a few people in the real world... but I digress. Age means nothing here.
"Funny" is a subjective term. Humor come in many forms, but one which relies on annoyance and purposeful disregard for other is a sad from, indeed.

I would question what that has to do with anything (although I may point out I do not partake in the redneck thread...). All I see is a someone grasping for nonexistent facts in attempt to avoid looking like a fool.

The disgraced-cucumber's humor is condescending and annoying; anyone who relies on insults to amuse themselves is without doubt quite a shallow person...

funny all this coming from someone who does not like mr pickles you sure do act like him. your just a child, you dont understand the humor yet, for everyone that dislikes mr pickles there is someone who does, look at his posts, he has many supporters as he does haters. one day when your mind matures you will read these posts and laugh.

as for why i reccomended the other threads for you, those are probably more your speed.

its sarcastic humor, good humor.

Pongo

stockboy3796 said:
funny all this coming from someone who does not like mr pickles you sure do act like him. your just a child, you dont understand the humor yet, for everyone that dislikes mr pickles there is someone who does, look at his posts, he has many supporters as he does haters. one day when your mind matures you will read these posts and laugh.

as for why i reccomended the other threads for you, those are probably more your speed.

:brick:

Please. Stop.

Don't fault Connor becaue of his age. You don't even know him.

Based on his posts, you wouldn't even know he is how old he is.

He doesn't deserve this drivel.

Pongo said:
:brick:

Please. Stop.

Don't fault Connor becaue of his age. You don't even know him.

Based on his posts, you wouldn't even know he is how old he is.

He doesn't deserve this drivel.

most likely in his teens, and big fan of eninem, and if he wants to act like a adult he will be treated like one.:lol:

Connor002

stockboy3796 said:
I would beg to differ...

I must say I am disappointed in that you're only defense is in an insult. Apparently because I am younger than you, I am inferior in mental respects.

Judging by the way you come off (on this site, at least), you are not the mental superior here, nor are you very understanding of your own world. Humor that insults another is the lowest of amusement. Some of us prefer to make this rock we live on a better place, some of us are happy living in ignorance...

stockboy3796 said:
My "speed?"
Ha... that was almost funny.
stockboy3796 said:
That's an opinion... and with that, not an opinion I value...

Pongo

stockboy3796 said:
most likely in his teens, and big fan of eninem, and if he wants to act like a adult he will be treated like one.:lol:

...:lookaroun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for proving my point.

At least he has the courtesy to use proper grammar and spell things correctly.

:wave:

Connor002 said:
I would beg to differ...

I must say I am disappointed in that you're only defense is in an insult. Apparently because I am younger than you, I am inferior in mental respects.

Judging by the way you come off (on this site, at least), you are not the mental superior here, nor are you very understanding of your own world. Humor that insults another is the lowest of amusement. Some of us prefer to make this rock we live on a better place, some of us are happy living in ignorance...

My "speed?"
Ha... that was almost funny.

That's an opinion... and with that, not an opinion I value...

your mr pickles arnt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom