$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
stockboy3796 said:
then how did you post that tip of the day?
Well, first, I used this thing called a keyboard. Then, I typed characters (letters) onto this thing called a forum post. The combination of characters came out as a simple jest.

Number_6

stockboy3796 said:
then how did you post that tip of the day?

The same way I can quote Walt Disney...

Walt Disney said:
"To all who come to this happy place... welcome."

You use the forum code that pops up automatically when you press the "Quote" button. You can even alter the text inside of a Quote. No hacking needed, just a basic understanding of how to post. So enough with the stupid and unfounded accusations.

Pongo said:
...:lookaroun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for proving my point.

At least he has the courtesy to use proper grammar and spell things correctly.

:wave:

what did he have to call you over, hey this guy is picking on me, please help me. golly, i sure love dealing with children.:lol:

Grimone24

Lol

Mr Pickles is smart lol if you have money like that laying around you would think that rather than being a mdwmagic guest u could afford to spend 3.50 a month lol. Get real and please stop lying to yourself and us about your "extra cash".

Number_6 said:
The same way I can quote Walt Disney...

You use the forum code that pops up automatically when you press the "Quote" button. You can even alter the text inside of a Quote. No hacking needed, just a basic understanding of how to post. So enough with the stupid and unfounded accusations.

ok, but he posted as mr pickles, i believe thats against the code of conduct.

Pongo

stockboy3796 said:
what did he have to call you over, hey this guy is picking on me, please help me. golly, i sure love dealing with children.:lol:

No, actually. And I am not a "child".

Here's another quote dealie that apparently you don't know how to use:

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said:
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

tigsmom

Mr.Pickles said:
Hmmmmmm...Mr.Pickles sees the post of a child, Mr.Pickles will be delicate.

Mr.Pickles is annoying. You may believe so, that is your opinion to which you are entitled.

Mr.Pickles is wrong when he states people likes his stupid tips of the day. Hmmmm..Now this is intresting, incredibility ignorant, but intresting.

Define ingnorant? Mr.Pickles will with pleasure.

See, the world is filled with many different opinions about everything.

You might like to pick your nose, Mr.Pickles dont. You might like to eat what you have picked, Mr.Pickles finds it disgusting. But, for Mr.Pickles to judge you, and your opinion, even though you pick your nose, and eat your findings, is ignorant. Weather you want to belive it or not.

Your opinion might mean something to somebody, but, you havent really said anything of any relivance in the posts you have produced. Mr.Pickles is not judging you, Mr.Pickles is merely giving you an honest evaluation.

You should also do something about the nose picking thing, its unclean.

Mr.Pickles will now blow his nose of this topic.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #26:

Mr.Pickles once caught a fish with his bare hands.

When deeming yourself to be above others as you so obviously have because of the way you refer to yourself, please use correct grammar,spelling and punctuation.

tigsmom now wishes Mr. Pickles a magical day! :wave:

Number_6

stockboy3796 said:

He posted as hakunamatata "quoting" Mr Pickles. You are talking as if he took over Mr Pickles account and made a post as Mr Pickles. He did not. All he did was use the forum code and made an altered quote. I'm not here to argue if it was right or wrong, I'm just showing how it can be done and that he did not hack into anyones account.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
stockboy3796 said:
That would be incorrect. If I were to post as Mr. Pickels, I would have had pickle paraphernalia in my avatar, and my screen name would have been Mr. Pickles. I posted (see explanation of process in prior post) a fictional quote, which I went back and changed......

hakunamatata said:
Well, first, I used this thing called a keyboard. Then, I typed characters (letters) onto this thing called a forum post. The combination of characters came out as a simple jest.

so how do you condone making up a post which you wrote and claimed someone else did. how does anybody else know this wont happen again? this is slanderous, and cannot be allowed.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
tigsmom said:
When deeming yourself to be above others as you so obviously have because of the way you refer to yourself, please use correct grammar,spelling and punctuation.

Hakunamatata thinks Tigsmom and Number 6 rock. Hakunamatata will now go count his millions and decide which attraction to sponser. Maybe a pickle cart next to the fry cart in MK.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
stockboy3796 said:
so how do you condone making up a post which you wrote and claimed someone else did. how does anybody else know this wont happen again? this is slanderous, and cannot be allowed.
I suggest you march on Washington and make your concerns known....and that would be D.C. not state.

hakunamatata said:
That would be incorrect. If I were to post as Mr. Pickels, I would have had pickle paraphernalia in my avatar, and my screen name would have been Mr. Pickles. I posted (see explanation of process in prior post) a fictional quote, which I went back and changed......

backpeddling, backpeddling. i think you owe mr pickles a apology.

SpongeScott

tigsmom said:

I think Mr. Pickles has just been owned.

Pongo

stockboy3796 said:

It's called a joke.

Seeing as you are the expert of humor around here, one would assume you would have caught that.

jmvd20

stockboy3796 said:

You are straying way off the topic of the thread and that cannot be allowed either. This thread has nothing to do with posts and how to quote others posts. Chit chat would be the forum for your discussion. The topic of this thread is $$$$ for sponsoring rides.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
stockboy3796 said:
backpeddling, backpeddling. i think you owe mr pickles a apology.
Er uh....pssst...see post number 34.

What do you want me to do....throw myself on a pickle spear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom