7 for 4 extension anyone heard?

octoberbarry

Hi all,

Is there any buzz out there yet as to whether 7 for 4 will extend into the spring...like into April and May? Or is it just too early to tell? Anyone know anything? I did a search on here but found no other threads...apologies if this is elsewhere...

Boomdog15

I'm checking here daily to see. We are not so patiently waiting for an extension until the end of April. Went to Yacht Club last year and would love to go back.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

soin2disney

I've been waiting too...

I've been waiting to see if it's extended too. Everyone says to book now, and if the special is extended, I can call back and have it applied to my reservation. I haven't though. Don't know if we can afford it without the special :(

Upvote 0

sbkline

I've been waiting to see if it's extended too. Everyone says to book now, and if the special is extended, I can call back and have it applied to my reservation. I haven't though. Don't know if we can afford it without the special :(

Well, at the very worst, I suppose you can always book a 4 night stay. I mean, if it's a choice of only going for 4 nights vs not going at all, then I'd say if you can afford to pay for 7 nights for the price of 4, then you can afford 4 nights for the price of 4.

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

Well, at the very worst, I suppose you can always book a 4 night stay. I mean, if it's a choice of only going for 4 nights vs not going at all, then I'd say if you can afford to pay for 7 nights for the price of 4, then you can afford 4 nights for the price of 4.

Agreed! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tiaragirl

You can do this? Really?
A crew of us have booked a room for May.. we'd be able to apply that later?

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I haven't heard of a 7/4 extension, but I do know that AP holders are receiving discounts for this spring.....

Upvote 0

fosse76

I haven't heard of a 7/4 extension, but I do know that AP holders are receiving discounts for this spring.....

Can't wait to see what we get. As for the 7/4, Disney would be smart to scrap it now, lest they have to start offering every year. The more they offer it the harder it will be for them to drop it when the economy recovers. Their customers are becoming to conditioned to expect it, much like the free dininng plan in the Fall offer.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'll be interested to see what the economy has done to attendance over Thanksgiving week. When we were there for two weeks in June, the first one wasn't bad, but the second one was at the same time schools up north let out for the year, and things got a good deal busier. Even with the deals being offered, the projected crowd calendars aren't off the chain busy for Thanksgiving.....

Upvote 0

soin2disney

Come on Disney...We are waiting...

Come on Disney, ALL your Spring fans are waitng for your buy 4 get 3 free offer to be extended into the Spring months..... Please extend it to APRIL :)

Upvote 0

SorcererGrandma

If using discount, can this plan also be used?

We booked 8 days in 2010 using a discount code for 35% off the room rates. If the buy 4, get 3 free plan is extended into the timeframe we need, can we also apply that to our reservation? Ie. would we pay for 5 days @ 65% of the going rate AND get 3 days free? Or isn't combining offers allowed?

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Can't wait to see what we get. As for the 7/4, Disney would be smart to scrap it now, lest they have to start offering every year. The more they offer it the harder it will be for them to drop it when the economy recovers. Their customers are becoming to conditioned to expect it, much like the free dinng plan in the Fall offer.

I've heard that they are adjusting their strategies for 2010...

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I was afraid of that. Now does that just mean similar offers such as resort discounts, or all offers? For instance, if free dining was offered, could I utilize that one along with the discount on the resort?

You can not combine any discount offers at all. Disney only allows one discount code per reservation. You must choose the one that works best for you.

Upvote 0

sbkline

I was afraid of that. Now does that just mean similar offers such as resort discounts, or all offers? For instance, if free dining was offered, could I utilize that one along with the discount on the resort?

Not only, as others have pointed out, are discounts not able to be combined, but as far as your particular example, that would be a moot point anyway. As far as I know, free dining, when offered, has always been in the fall, whereas the 4/3 deal was for the winter and spring months last year and this year. Even when it was extended last year, I don't think that it extended into the time frame where free dining was offered.

Upvote 0

Lucky

There were some targeted free dining promos (limited pin code mailings) coinciding with the 4-plus-3 period last spring, but you're right that the general public offers for free dining and free nights have never coincided.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom