WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay I have WAY too many pictures to post of all the food we ate. So I'm gonna take a stab at a whole new thread for it. If anyone is offended...sorry you can post in the old one if you want too!

Now that that is said here are some Le Celier pictures...

DSC_1007.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

DSC_1010.jpg

DSC_1011.jpg

mickeysshoes

Boy do they look GOOD!!! Welcome home and now HOCKEY can start!!! Cant wait to see more yummy photos and to hear all about the very long trip!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Okay I have WAY too many pictures to post of all the food we ate. So I'm gonna take a stab at a whole new thread for it. If anyone is offended...sorry you can post in the old one if you want too!

Now that that is said here are some Le Celier pictures...

DSC_1007.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

DSC_1010.jpg

DSC_1011.jpg

:slurp: Been craving that Filet all week!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey whats the desert before the choc moose??

KnK

picture.php

Via Napoli Fritto Misto

Very tasty app, was a larger portion than we expected. Two or three can share easily.

mickey2008.1

picture.php

Via Napoli Fritto Misto

Very tasty app, was a larger portion than we expected. Two or three can share easily.
hi jacking the thread already! j/k looks great. Black, what was the sauce on the filet? portabella mushroom cream sauce with chive? any garlic in it?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
hi jacking the thread already! j/k looks great. Black, what was the sauce on the filet? portabella mushroom cream sauce with chive? any garlic in it?

Truffle Buerre Blanc it has Shallots, Olive Oil, White Wine, Heavy Cream, Truffle oil Butter, Lemon, Kosher Salt, Pepper and Chives...

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:slurp: Been craving that Filet all week!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey whats the desert before the choc moose??

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Le Cellier Mount Blanc Semifreddo[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom