3D Preshow Feature at E.E.?

1disneydood

I love how this thread has twisted. :lol:
I can just imagine the jokes being passed around by WDI CM's who read this board.

"Hey, next time we're out getting photographed somebody PLEASE hold a barf bag. Try to make it look like you are hiding it, but make sure it can be seen in a picture if zoomed in and ran through photoshop7."" :lookaroun :animwink:

brkgnews

1disneydood said:
I can just imagine the jokes being passed around by WDI CM's who read this board.

"Hey, next time we're out getting photographed somebody PLEASE hold a barf bag. Try to make it look like you are hiding it, but make sure it can be seen in a picture if zoomed in and ran through photoshop7."" :lookaroun :animwink:
They should stand around holding five-point seatbelts, a live chicken, and a weed-eater.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
1disneydood said:

This is hilarious... we've touched on preshows, new shows, bugs, fashion... what else is there :p

Epcot82Guy

brkgnews said:
They should stand around holding five-point seatbelts, a live chicken, and a weed-eater.

How about if they hold up a Shamu doll and a pair of Spiderman glasses... :lookaroun Oh, and the weed eater! :drevil:

AndyP

They are probably not connected, but this makes me think a 3D show combined with live action for the new Nemo show, how cool would that be! I've been wondering how that show would work, well just maybe....

Shaman

The person that started this thread, was just passing information onto us, along with his theory and a question...in fact he was taking time out of his vacation to do so...whether this whole business with the glasses ends up being important in the future or not, at least we have dedicated people here that share the info they come across...

Most of us here have made further assumptions and have probably made a bigger deal about this than the OP...

Personally, I don't see the point of the jokes.

EpcotServo

My thing is, if there was some 3-D element to Everest, it would have been hinted at in one of the countless press releases. Why would they just go tell some German news program? I think they are just either really bad sun glasses, or safety glasses.

djronnieb

that would be so funny if that girl is reading all this and it turns out it's just her sun glasses. lol:lol: She's a celeb. now :lol:

Jerm

Hold it part of the queue of what will no doubt have one of the longest waits in years is going to be air conditioned........OH yes it will have 3D in it forsure. I agree with everyone this topic is more then silly I will eat my hat if there is any part of this attraction that will be 3D!!!!

Come on lets think about all the ideas that have come up

Pre-show 3D--"here are your glasses for 3 minutes please put them in the box when you exit." Not worth it

Ride 3D--a good part of it is outside so the light would mess up your eyes. So if you went into the dark part your eyes would have to adjust. Plus the factor you are going to be flying around those turns.

Post-show 3D--"please wait to go into a theater" and back up everyone trying to exit to see a 3D show about Yeti.

This is going to be a high capacity attraction and the only way to get that done would be to keep people moving at all times.

J

P.S.--I was outside of it's a small world and someone had 3D glasses the other day.......hummmmmm:brick:

Tim G

animal_king1990 said:
Won't that sort of ruin the effect of the theming around the coaster. And the big drop into the helix will most definetly make the glasses fall off. It's pure physics.
What do you mean with pure physics??

djronnieb

ATTENTION@@!!!! I was at the MGM parking lot today and I saw an imaginers in the parking lot holding a pair of 3D glasses, I think they're going to be adding a 3D movie to the parking lot, so as you drive you don't see the other cars. The cars turn into 3d Disney characters. How ever I forgot my camera so I drew a rendering of what it looked like. Click here to view

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
djronnieb said:
ATTENTION@@!!!! I was at the MGM parking lot today and I saw an imaginers in the parking lot holding a pair of 3D glasses, I think they're going to be adding a 3D movie to the parking lot, so as you drive you don't see the other cars. The cars turn into 3d Disney characters. How ever I forgot my camera so I drew a rendering of what it looked like. Click here to view

You forgot the nametag LIAR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom