3D Preshow Feature at E.E.?

Epcot82Guy

Yeah, that unfortunately just looks like a coincidence. I know quite a few CMs wear the glasses as props (mostly at IMAG). However, with the way this thing is working, who knows what could be in store. I doubt it is a permanent element since, like everyone said, the ride wouldn't be suited for them and the pre-show/queue aparently doesn't have anything shown, but maybe something else involves it. Guess, we'll find out. That could be kind of a fun surprise!

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
MagicalMonorail said:
Could the 3D be used in a post-show, similar to Maelstrom at Norway in Epcot? I don't know what the show could be about, but it's a possibility.

Yeah that would be ... I don't want to say cool... :zipit: ... but it would be interesting... to learn about people who've climbed Everest or the myth behind the yeti... yeah...

animal_king1990

JMelrose said:
A friend of mine is cast, and has walked the queue at Everest.

There are no 3-D elements to be included in the coaster, or queue.

What replaces Tarzan Rocks, however... that may be a different story.

Has there been any info leaked on what may replace Tarzan Rocks?

Testtrack321

But remember peole, JR is all about realism and what it's acutally like. Do you really think that they would have some sort of 3D show in the middle of Tibet tea plantation? Uh-no.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Testtrack321 said:
But remember peole, JR is all about realism and what it's acutally like. Do you really think that they would have some sort of 3D show in the middle of Tibet tea plantation? Uh-no.

4d people, cmon you can't get more real than that.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Connor002 said:
4D is a myth!
I don't think any of us would even be able to comprehend what 4D is. If it's even possible.:lookaroun

but isn't that what disney considers ever single on of their 3d movies, just because they add an extra element like aa's, smells, wind, air shots, and water?

animal_king1990 said:
Has there been any info leaked on what may replace Tarzan Rocks?

I don't know if credible info has been leaked. All I know is that there is a rumor going around that it will be a Finding Nemo-themed show.

CBF:xmas:

dumboflyer

Connor002 said:
4D is a myth!
I don't think any of us would even be able to comprehend what 4D is. If it's even possible.:lookaroun

Do you mean something like Shrek 4-D @ Universal? Because that's not fun at all. Watching a 3-D show while they wiggle you around in a chair is just dumb, and a waste of time. I wonder if anyone has told Universal that wiggling is not a dimension along the lines of height, width and depth. :veryconfu

I agree with the opinions that a 3-D preshow seems unlikely. Each of the four 3-D shows at WDW has a couple of characteristics that make an EE3D preshow unlikely: effects and seats. Disney definitely takes pride in not only having 3-D images to watch, but having extra effects like stingers, mice, bubbles, and apple pie smells. It's unlikely they'd pour that kind of money into a preshow. (Plus, do we really want to smell Yeti poo?) Second, having seats for a 3-D preshow would disrupt the queue much more than preshows at TT, RnRC, Dinosaur, etc. After waiting (likely for hours) in line, Disney does not want people sitting down then standing again to get back into line.

I do hope I'm proven wrong on this, because it could be really neat to have a new preshow standard for this and future rides.

WeLComeHomE OKW

hmm....very interesting. now im more excited then ever to see what will replace tarzan rocks. And since Rhode and company were taking photos with E:E and the 3-D Glasses you can only assume that whole area of the park
(the tarzan rocks theatre and E:E) will now relate. Meaning this new 3-D show that will replace Tarzan Rocks will in someway be connected to E:E. any ideas?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom