37 days to go, my facebook top 37!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

I like this idea very much. I think we should start another topic where people can post there top five this and that or there top five so and so (With some sort of multimedia examples, as you have)!
:sohappy:

Excited to hear the rest!

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

Love the idea, il be checking back everyday for the videos :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Oh goodness...thats not fun at all. Honestly 37 days is worse than 670...

Haha ya right, but im not really that sad, im just back from 3 weeks at the world! And i figure by the time i go back alot of work will be done, and i will be an AP holder which will allow me to hopefully go for my 1st christmas trip in 2011 aswel as a 4 week stay in july the same year :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah we are getting AP's as well. We wanna go back in November for Xmas, and in May for Star Wars weekends, and then again in earlier September to re use our AP's before they expire!!!!

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Yeah we are getting AP's as well. We wanna go back in November for Xmas, and in May for Star Wars weekends, and then again in earlier September to re use our AP's before they expire!!!!

Sounds great i never realised the value from an AP til i took a dvc open day this year! So the plan is 4 weeks in july 2011, a week minimum over the xmas festivities and then 3 to 4 weeks in june 2012 to get the max owta the AP, coming from Ireland its hard to justify short trips to the world with the high priced airfare so we take v long vacations and we love every second and leaving is like a jail term, so the AP will be a godsend to us :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Not that anyone cares, but its humoring me...35 days to go and number 35 is Planet Hollywood in DTD! The crunch chicken is the reason we go!

404745242sKagxj_fs.jpg

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

OK the first one number 37..what a great video. Love it love it love it...makes me want to go back.

And just because your on the subject we bought AP's for the first time this year....Heading back in February....man I am already missing it...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom