25 Days Of Disney: Here We Come!!!! AWESOME!!!

Wahoo!!!! :D:D:D

We leave for the airport later tonight!!!!

Cheers to all the 'Ohana on the Dining forum and thanks to anyone who helped out with planning this trip!

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!?

luv

I remember some of your planning stuff. I hope you all have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear your opinions on everything...even things you thought sucked.

Safe and happy travels!!

Billy6

Have a great holiday Crush.... Only bad thing will be waiting 24 days for your TR!
OKW is great, stayed there last year and an easy boat ride from DTD and Raglan Road Pub... sound as a pound!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Have a great holiday Crush.... Only bad thing will be waiting 24 days for your TR!
OKW is great, stayed there last year and an easy boat ride from DTD and Raglan Road Pub... sound as a pound!
Sure is stayed there in 2010 and LOVED it!

Cheers for the well wishes ;)

ILDisneyFan

WOW 25 days? They must give really awesome discounts to those who don't live in the U.S. If I were to stay at WDW for 25 days it would probably be the cost of a small car or house! LOL! Anyway, have an awesome time and I'll be looking forward to the trip report! :D

dixiegirl

Have a great trip , and 25 days WOW is all I can say!!!!( I though we were pretty good for going for 10 days, lol) But hay you deserve it!!! we'll be there in 10 more days!! Have a great time and yes I'll ask as well lots of food pics, well I'll just settle for any pics!!!

mickey2008.1

I'm jealous. 25 days of pure pleasure. Good for you and your travelers. Have a great time. Can't wait to see some food pics. Have a beer in every country for me. Cheers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom