25 Days Of Disney: Here We Come!!!! AWESOME!!!

Wahoo!!!! :D:D:D

We leave for the airport later tonight!!!!

Cheers to all the 'Ohana on the Dining forum and thanks to anyone who helped out with planning this trip!

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Twenty Five Days!!! That is awesome. If you have any questions about places off site PM me. I spent a lot of time in the Kississimmee and Orlando area. Who knows maybe I'll bump into you at Aloha Isle. Have a great trip.
Nice 1 thanks a mill!

Actually just a quick 1 do you prefer the Florida Mall or Premium Outlets?

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Depends what I need...Shoes premium outlets. Anything Else Florida Mall Dillards. A little further down I -4 is Milenia Mall very nice.
Yeah sounds about right! We wont be driving so what transport do you recommend to get to premium outlets?

Taxi or buses?

Vader2112

Yeah sounds about right! We wont be driving so what transport do you recommend to get to premium outlets?

Taxi or buses?

I haven't used the public transportation always drive...I only live 90 miles from WDW. I do use one site buses if we are staying on property and not doing a day trip. Makes Epcot more fun as I do not have to worry about having one to many Guinesses at the Rose and Crown.
Taxi would be my preference more direct. One thing is that taxis can get expensive.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I haven't used the public transportation always drive...I only live 90 miles from WDW. I do use one site buses if we are staying on property and not doing a day trip. Makes Epcot more fun as I do not have to worry about having one to many Guinesses at the Rose and Crown.
Taxi would be my preference more direct. One thing is that taxis can get expensive.
Cheers for the advice ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom