25 Days Of Disney: Here We Come!!!! AWESOME!!!

Wahoo!!!! :D:D:D

We leave for the airport later tonight!!!!

Cheers to all the 'Ohana on the Dining forum and thanks to anyone who helped out with planning this trip!

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!?

minnielaw

So glad to hear your trip is living up to your expectations and hopefully exceeding them!! We are all anxiously awaiting your TR and most of all, your FOOD REPORT!!

Hatter is letting us down with no pictures posted yet! :p You need to shame him into posting some!

Have fun and can not wait to hear/see about it all!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
So glad to hear your trip is living up to your expectations and hopefully exceeding them!! We are all anxiously awaiting your TR and most of all, your FOOD REPORT!!

Hatter is letting us down with no pictures posted yet! :p You need to shame him into posting some!

Yes @realmadhatter is def letting ye down!

Dont worry all mine are already in my photobucket!!:D

real mad hatter

Sorry.but they will come,I promise.Up to my neck with projects at work.

minnielaw

Yes @realmadhatter is def letting ye down!

Dont worry all mine are already in my photobucket!!:D

Hoping I get to read the TR before I leave on Sept. 28th! Surely you'll be done by then? If not, I will read it on my phone while in WDW....I guess either way is good for me! ;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hoping I get to read the TR before I leave on Sept. 28th! Surely you'll be done by then? If not, I will read it on my phone while in WDW....I guess either way is good for me! ;)
It may not be done but it will def be in progress ;)

littleroo

Glad you are having a blast!! Can't wait to see your trip report and I am wondering is 25 days too much or is it really never enough?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom