News 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Talk about dipping into the pool of irrelevance lol. I haven't heard that band name in 20 years.
Is it possible this was a last minute change and he's all they could get? I don't know where he lives (and I had to google him to find out who he was), but is it possible he's local and was already in the area?

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Is it possible this was a last minute change and he's all they could get? I don't know where he lives (and I had to google him to find out who he was), but is it possible he's local and was already in the area?
This is definitely a last minute change. I read somewhere that one of the narrators from last night (maybe?) look ill on stage. Don't know how true that is though.

Comped

That would have been 83 year old Ann Margaret, no?
Correct.
Plenty of locally-based celebrities, or celebrity-adjacent, around Orlando (or even the entire state of Florida which is a short flight away). Must have been a real last minute issue to resort to a D-lister... Even if he's previously appeared in 2018 and 2021 (both times originally scheduled as far as I know). He doesn't seem to live in Orlando either, which makes this even odder.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's getting there! :D

At night, they should replace then narration with Christmas music!

This is more like it. :)

Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_26420.jpg

Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_26416.jpg

Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_26407.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom