News 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays

vikescaper

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

The American Adventure pavilion at EPCOT celebrates the holidays with gingerbread renditions of national monuments​

Holidays-Around-the-World-at-Epcot_Full_54143.jpg

trainplane3

EPCOT's Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind skips Holiday Remix this season​

Good. I don't think I heard one person that liked it. Now if were old rock Christmas music, Manheim Steamroller, or of course Trans-Siberian Orchestra, then that would be a hit. Especially if they had a few songs on rotation. But locking it to a bad single song wasn't the move.

ZachPL

Anyone know when Regal Eagle starts selling the candlelight processional reserved seats? Probably once regal eagle opens? Want to make sure I get there next week.

pdude81

I truly don't understand why in Christmas season they didn't at least mix this in as a random song. Or get rid of one of the other 6. Does anyone know if the turns are programmed differently on that one? I assume everything is the same.

gorillaball

I truly don't understand why in Christmas season they didn't at least mix this in as a random song. Or get rid of one of the other 6. Does anyone know if the turns are programmed differently on that one? I assume everything is the same.
Programmed the same. I’m not sad it’s not coming back. I could maybe understand it being one of the songs if you weren’t still limited in number of rides, but you are so I’m good. It’s too new for a mediocre overlay. I bet far more than half the people riding it are riding for their first time. To have your first and only ride be with the overlay would be disappointkng.

yellowb

How to meet Santa Claus at Walt Disney World during the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays​

Are the pictures of Santa in this article from this year, or are these from last year? Just wondering which version of Santa is there this year.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I liked and preferred the holiday music in the holiday season. I don't think any of the six regular songs is essential to the ride. While music is important Disney could replace with any of the original songs with any of dozens of other appropriate songs and it wouldn't negatively effect the ride.

pdude81

Programmed the same. I’m not sad it’s not coming back. I could maybe understand it being one of the songs if you weren’t still limited in number of rides, but you are so I’m good. It’s too new for a mediocre overlay. I bet far more than half the people riding it are riding for their first time. To have your first and only ride be with the overlay would be disappointkng.
Understood. I hope it returns in the future as an option at least. That was one of the new things we were excited to check out on our first trip during Festival of the Holidays. I think I've only collected 3 of the regular tracks so far.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom