2017 NCAA Football Thread

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Whoever allowed a freshman quarterback to make the call to throw after that fumble recovery needs to have their head examined. Jimbo needs to cut the excuses "he's a freshman" and not let that freshman decide which plays to run. I'm sure Clemson DC knew we'd throw....and planned for it.

LAKid53

Premium Member
That was a great game! Congrats to Pitt - they had Miami's number today.

Who thought the only unbeaten team in Florida would be the UCF Knights?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Sooooo,

Will the committee select a 1 loss Alabama over a SEC Champ if Auburn beats Georgia next week? Will they select 2 teams from the same conference? If Ohio State beats Wisconsin next week, will they be in?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Given the season we've had, I'll take that 5th year in a row win over a lousy Florida team. Rumor is Mississippi State's Dan Mullen will be new UF coach.

But in the meantime.....

FB95IMG951511732293568.jpg

21stamps

Original Poster
Haven’t had much time to visit this thread., I was on a cruise during Rivals Weekend.. broke down and ended up paying for the WiFi the day of the OSU/Mich game. Watched the game on my phone. lol.

Bama going down was everything I’ve ever wanted for Christmas ;)

This has been the craziest season that I can remember!

LAKid53

Premium Member
FSU fan kicked out of Jimbo Fisher's radio show audience for questioning coach's loyalty
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...radio-show-audience-questioning-coach-loyalty

Hilarious

And he was shoved several times by a university employee as he was leaving.

The guy had every right to ask that question. Especially since Jimbo's been questioning OUR loyalties to the team.

Latest from highly placed people at university is that Jimbo has been considered by Texas A&M before the season started. Same crap we had to experience during his 1st year under Bowden when it was thought he was returning to West Virginia. That's when the "head coach in waiting" was put in place.

My thoughts? FSU needs to cut him loose. We're going to lose some coaches if he continues to play us. The season is over. We lost 3 recruits yesterday because of this. We need to look forward to future seasons.

Rumor is that Oregon is prepared to throw major $$$$ at Taggart to keep him. And that's who FSU is concentrating on. A contract is in the works.

LAKid53

Premium Member
And we in Tallahassee are just waiting to hear. Rumor is Jimbo's agent meeting at President's House.

We have a game in 23.5 hours. Players have a meeting today. It would be nice for them if they knew who would be coaching them tomorrow.

If all this crap with Jimbo distracts the players to the point we lose a game with UL-M we rescheduled to become bowl eligible, Fisher won't be able to get out of town fast enough.... that plane bound for College Station supposedly sitting on the tarmac at TLH better be refueled and ready for wheels up!

LAKid53

Premium Member
And it's now official. Jimbo has resigned and is leaving for Texas A&M. Haggins to coach game tomorrow.H

Edited for spelling...Odell Haggins is coaching timorrow, not Bilbo Baggins, lol.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Premium Member
What a great game, and not because we win and get to keep the record for post season bowl games (sorry, VT). No drama on sidelines, 2 100 yard rushers, great play calling. And a great love vibe. Those players really love Odell...and it showed. And his winning % is better than his predecessor. ;)

21stamps

Original Poster
Today is such an exciting day!!!!!

Anyone have predictions?

I want to see all out chaos :)
As long as that includes OSU with a W ;)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Today is such an exciting day!!!!!

Anyone have predictions?

I want to see all out chaos :)
As long as that includes OSU with a W ;)

Auburn stomps Georgia (again), Clemson makes Miami eat that ridiculous turnover chain. Even on OSU and Wisconsin with Barrett - not sure he'll be 100%.

21stamps

Original Poster
Auburn stomps Georgia (again), Clemson makes Miami eat that ridiculous turnover chain. Even on OSU and Wisconsin with Barrett - not sure he'll be 100%.

I would love to see Miami win.. even though that would put my Bucks farther from a spot.

I’m not at all confident about OSU tonight.. they’ve been so hot or cold lately. It’s frustrating. Regardless of my own team’s failure.. this has been an incredibly exciting college football season!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom