2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

TTA94

Can't really tell from the hub videos I have seen but when the Boo To You music first starts (clap of thunder before the intro) do the new light towers in the hub turn on?

Kosmo1986

I was there on friday (9/25) and we got pretty much rained out. I saw the parade but every time I tried to see the show it was "delayed". The worst was that since there was lightening none of the characters came out until much later in the night (storm started 5 minutes before 7). The candy lines were I little long but they moved pretty fast.

one good thing.... Jack and Sally came out at 5:10 and started the meet and greet, by 7pm the line was 3 hours long!!!! We lined up at 5:15 and got out by about 6pm. So if you want a picture with them I would get there by 5:30 at the latest.

G00fyDad

No, it really isn't, so stop propagating that lie when you don't know what you are talking about. It's a live performance.

So you're going to tell me that that Disney got actors that sound exactly like the actors from the movie?

And the next time you disagree with someone try to not come off as such a condescending jerk about it. If I am wrong then I am wrong and these Disney actors sound EXACTLY like the Hollywood actors. You don't have to speak to people that way.

G00fyDad

See those skin colored circular large bumps on the side of their mouth? Those are microphones. AND notice how they speak and sound different from the actresses on opening night? They're live.

I agree. I see that now. However, that guy playing Facilier sounds JUST like Keith David Williams. Give him a raise.

mm52200

So you're going to tell me that that Disney got actors that sound exactly like the actors from the movie?

And the next time you disagree with someone try to not come off as such a condescending jerk about it. If I am wrong then I am wrong and these Disney actors sound EXACTLY like the Hollywood actors. You don't have to speak to people that way.
Yes, Disney did hire actors that sounded very similar to the original actressses. That's the idea and goal they go for most of the time when they have live performers. To sound like the character/actors they are portraying. Once again they also have visible microphones.

DisneyFans4Life

Has anyone gone on October 31st in the past? Is it crazy busy? We are going for the first time this year on the 31st and really looking forward to it. The weather should be a bit cooler by then and hopefully no rain!

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
I have tix to the October 22nd party. I've now found out that a lot of friends are going to the 20th party. Has anybody else ever changed party dates? Can I call and do that?

ToTBellHop

I wouldn't have to talk down to you if you didn't make up facts with the efficacy of a climate skeptic. Perhaps only state facts when you are certain.

Facilier is a recording. But he won't be at DHS.

G00fyDad

I wouldn't have to talk down to you if you didn't make up facts with the efficacy of a climate skeptic. Perhaps only state facts when you are certain.

Facilier is a recording. But he won't be at DHS.

You can stop right now. Better yet, welcome to my ignore list. I have very little time or energy to deal with someone so "little" that they have to act tough on the internet. Wow. You would think that someone with the post count you have would be a bit more mature than this. Next time you see someone post something obviously wrong maybe you can act like an adult and just let them know. Another member did that with me and I admitted that I was wrong. No harm, no foul. Of course that would not allow you to "feel" like a big man. ;) My comments did not cause a huge stir in the Disney community and the idea that they were or were not singing is not as big of a deal as you made it out. Again, I have three other jerks for you to keep company on my ignore list. :D You're welcome. Now, go ahead and give me "the business" about how wrong I am, how much havoc I could have caused if you had not corrected me, and how you don't care about ignore lists.

Thessair

I have tix to the October 22nd party. I've now found out that a lot of friends are going to the 20th party. Has anybody else ever changed party dates? Can I call and do that?

It always has been in the past, but seemingly no more so than any other sold out night. It's a heck of a thing to actually be there on Halloween, though. It just feels different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom