2014 WDW Planning DVD Is "Out"

eliz603

I wish the new DVDs would talk about the ACTUAL resorts and not just an overview of the category. I know there's 20+ resorts, but a 30 second picture tour would be great. Otherwise, the 2014 DVD is an improvement over the last one1

Maerj

I really enjoyed the Disney land section of the DVD. I've never been there but that definitely makes me want to venture out there one day.

Maerj

Thanks for posting this!

Hopefully it will be available on Mousebits as an .iso file soon as well...

If not there is a free program out there called Freemake that is very good, in my opinion. It will let you take any online source, even a you tube video, download it and burn it directly onto a dvd.

djlaosc

If not there is a free program out there called Freemake that is very good, in my opinion. It will let you take any online source, even a you tube video, download it and burn it directly onto a dvd.

I usually just played the 2013 Planning DVDs from my computer, but the .iso file allows you to select which section you want to watch, instead of having to fast-forward through a single 2 hour video.

Tom

Beta Return
Our 2014 DVD arrived today! We'll watch it this weekend to help get ready for our trip, which starts next Wednesday :D

Mark Landin

I really wish Disney hadn't stopped shipping the DVD to UK. I haven't been to Disney since 2011 and I am going again next year with my family and it would have been great to see the new DVD.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I thought it was okay. But I thought it was weird that they continously showed Rix at Coronado when they were showing things to do in DTD. But overall I enjoyed it.

randyrut

I feel this DVD is so much better than the last that it is difficult to put it into words. The new one actually makes me want to go there, and I go every year regardless. I think it shows things in a new light, makes it look fun and exciting, and has a very uplifting feel. Kudos to whomever put this together. They all deserve raises!

AlexPorter

I'm trying to find an old Disney world video it was a lot like the 2005 HCOE planning dvd. It had 4 families, one average family that stayed in the animal kingdom lodge that was pretty goofy, an African American couple that focused on honeymoon activities, 3 girlfriends that focused on adult activities like going to clubs, then one family that was with grandparents and little kids, they ended the video all watching the fireworks, and I remember the african american lady was crying. Im really mad I can't find it anywhere has anyone else seen this?

G00fyDad

I'm trying to find an old Disney world video it was a lot like the 2005 HCOE planning dvd. It had 4 families, one average family that stayed in the animal kingdom lodge that was pretty goofy, an African American couple that focused on honeymoon activities, 3 girlfriends that focused on adult activities like going to clubs, then one family that was with grandparents and little kids, they ended the video all watching the fireworks, and I remember the african american lady was crying. Im really mad I can't find it anywhere has anyone else seen this?

That wasn't a Disney World vacation video. It was called a Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World and aired on a cable network television channel.

RScottyL

As mentioned above, I am surprised they still ship a dvd! Of course, the complaint is that when I watch it, it is always letterboxed and pillarboxed (black bars on all four sides!

I feel they just need to completely reshoot all of this in HD, or even 4k, and then have a YouTube channel that anyone ANYWHERE can watch!

It will save them with having to ship out all of those DVD's! If they are going to do that, they need to upgrade to Blu-rays!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom