2014 WDW Planning DVD Is "Out"

luv

And then when you got to WDW...there was Kryssa...Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Pure Heaven!
Please give me the dates of your next vacation so that I can show up and beat you over the head!!

Krissa. Ugh.

I seriously miss the videos of the mid/late 90s. Those were impressive and made people WANT TO GO to Disney world.

I don't know who is in charge of advertising at WDW, but they need to fire that person/group and get some new blood in there. Their ads all stink.

wild01ride

Please give me the dates of your next vacation so that I can show up and beat you over the head!!

Krissa. Ugh.

I seriously miss the videos of the mid/late 90s. Those were impressive and made people WANT TO GO to Disney world.

I don't know who is in charge of advertising at WDW, but they need to fire that person/group and get some new blood in there. Their ads all stink.

Hey now...
(Kryssa made me want to go to WDW - she was better than Stacy, at least!...)
I agree that the DVD's have lost a lot of the essence of ageless Magic and whimsy that they once had.
They've become bland and completely lacking excitement - not something that I would share with friends or family who were considering a trip.

JimboJones123

Hey now...
feeding made me want to go to WDW - she was better than Stacy, at least!...)
I agree that the DVD's have lost a lot of the essence of ageless Magic and whimsy that they once had.
They've become bland and completely lacking excitement - not something that I would share with friends or family who were considering a trip.
And far too much patting themselves on the back. And force feeding Pixie Dust.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Hey now...

In other words 'Corporate' with all the negative connotations of the word.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Hey now...

Stacy was obviously enjoying herself and it showed, Kryssa may have been better looking but she started the 'Stepford Wives' vibe that the latest DVD brings to fruition.

luv

Neither Krissa or Stacy looked like they were actually having fun or making off the cuff remarks. They looked like they were selling fun. But at least they were trying to sell fun.

I don't know what (other than wristbands) Disney is trying to sell now.

If they show people a good time, people will want to go. If they show them wristbands...

I just don't know what they could be thinking.

Skippy's Pal

Umm, come again? Aside from beer and cars, what do you think is really marketed at dads? Most commercials these days portray dads as incompetent neanderthals that are lucky to have a woman around who is sensible enough to buy their product. That is the meme these days.

Exactly. Or failing that, having a bratty 10-year-old there to tell his father how to operate the TV / the car controls / or what kind of fast food he must have at that moment.

Tom

Beta Return
Received the 2014 video yesterday. It is definitely different than the previous years' videos. Creepy living room lady is gone. This one is much better.

So, who is the main host? Where do the narrations take place?

stevehousse

2 weeks and still waiting for my DVD to arrive in the mail! Hope the new one is better than last years! I found that one to be too boring!

JEANYLASER

I just order my WDW 2014 planning dvd on the internet and I will get 2-3 weeks! Do you know the number can I call for the Planning DVD for 2014!

eliz603

I've been waiting two weeks for mine.

Even though the last one was really boring and vanilla, it was better than some of that totally saccharine stuff they were putting out a few years ago during the Million Dreams promo. I mean, I KNOW the magic, but dang, let's not milk this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom