2013 Shareholders Meeting: Game Thread

muteki

We need to infiltrate the next meeting in disguises with bogus questions about vinylmation and the like only to hit it em where it hurts once we've got the mic.

Based off of this and the last couple I have paid attention to, they would never see it coming.

asianway

Screw that.. if you go organize and swarm the mics with multiple people. There are multiple mics and they rotate through.. so as an individual you can't really take the stage so to speak. But get organized with a group of people... have your list of question.. and have a group for EACH mic stand.. and multiples in each group. Then have your agenda of questions read by whomever gets to the mic first.. and each person works their way down the list.

If you were to take every mic stand.. they would have a very hard time avoiding your list :)
Bingo. Would we be able to use our board names when we go up to the mic?

misterID

If someone asked a serious question about why WDW is in the state it's in, they would have been booed out of the buiding. There's no doubt in my mind that these people are marks, intentional on their part or not. This is the way these meetings always go down. I'm glad I didn't waste my time following it... THIS TIME ;)

WDWFanDave

Just a quick thank you to everyone that contributed and shared about the meeting today. I had to be away from the computer while it all happened, and now I know there's not a chance on the face of the Earth that I will anxiously await the opportunity to 'replay' the webcast.

Sad, sad, sad state of affairs. Knock another one back on your flight home, Bob; celebrate the fact that most of your shareholders just don't get the fact that you can continue to single-handedly use the company's resources to spin and make things look better than they really are, thereby inflating the price of the stock (and the temporary profits that will help drive it), while simultaneously eroding everything decent that TWDC stood for in the past...make sure you keep selling that stock, and put the money elsewhere, cause when it comes crashing down we know you'll be long gone and enjoying watching it all fall apart. Perhaps you'll retain a share or two, and then you can show up at the shareholders' meeting with the pin trading guy (and maybe by then the pins will have been value engineered down to just be stickers, but at least they'll be scratch and sniff, so we don't feel like we've been completely screwed once again).

Sorry, feeling bitter right now. Will get off my soap box and go back to work.

But, again, thanks for the commentary!

asianway

Just a quick thank you to everyone that contributed and shared about the meeting today. I had to be away from the computer while it all happened, and now I know there's not a chance on the face of the Earth that I will anxiously await the opportunity to 'replay' the webcast.

Sad, sad, sad state of affairs. Knock another one back on your flight home, Bob; celebrate the fact that most of your shareholders just don't get the fact that you can continue to single-handedly use the company's resources to spin and make things look better than they really are, thereby inflating the price of the stock (and the temporary profits that will help drive it), while simultaneously eroding everything decent that TWDC stood for in the past...make sure you keep selling that stock, and put the money elsewhere, cause when it comes crashing down we know you'll be long gone and enjoying watching it all fall apart. Perhaps you'll retain a share or two, and then you can show up at the shareholders' meeting with the pin trading guy (and maybe by then the pins will have been value engineered down to just be stickers, but at least they'll be scratch and sniff, so we don't feel like we've been completely screwed once again).

Sorry, feeling bitter right now. Will get off my soap box and go back to work.

But, again, thanks for the commentary!

The only bright side is that no matter what the rank and file pixie duster who is two characters short of a twitter handle think, the institutional investors are starting to raise their eyebrows.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I hope this meeting was sponsored by 'Depends' Adult Diapers so when the drones at the mic had to excrement their bowels upon sight of Iger they were not uncomfortable. I kept thinking of the quote from Billy Madison after the responses: "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I hope this meeting was sponsored by 'Depends' Adult Diapers so when the drones at the mic had to excrement their bowels upon sight of Iger they were not uncomfortable. I kept thinking of the quote from Billy Madison after the responses: "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Worst, shareholders questions, ever!
I mean seriously, nobody even asked about Song of the South!

They actually may be the worst questions I've ever heard at a meeting of any type.

Lee

Adventurer
Well, the questions were terrible...
But look! They have distracted us with a shiny new (purposefully vague) photo of a model of the Shanghai park.
Ooooooooo.....
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom