2012 Dining Plan is out

tjkref418

It looks like, as in years past, several of the DTD restaurants have yet to sign up to be on the plan. I guess they will do it later.

KevGuy

Original Poster
Not having all the resturants on the plan at this point is normal, they usually work it out by the end of this year and all your favorites will be included I'm sure. :)

Ausdaddy

Not having all the resturants on the plan at this point is normal, they usually work it out by the end of this year and all your favorites will be included I'm sure. :)

Exactly. Weird that they enhanced the Regular plan and pulled a snack from the QS plan. QS is getting pretty close to no value at this point. QS snacks were great for F&W. Too bad.

Kirk88

Wow, adding the refillable mug is actually a good deal! That would have saved us a few dollars this past weekend.

sbkline

Is it normal for the new DDP info to be out this early? I can't remember when it normally comes out...just that hotel rates always come out the first week of August.

I wonder if this means the regular dining plan will increase by 13 bucks to take into account the mug? Either way, it wouldn't be of much benefit to us, as I am the only one who buys a mug. My wife and son would have no need for it. Doesn't matter, since I decided, at least for the next two annual trips, to use an AP and the TiW card, rather than a room/ticket package with dining.

erasure fan1

Yeah but they might charge $86 for it now.

Yup, I sure dont see the prices going down or even staying the same. I could be wrong though.

I know a lot of people seem to love the plan but adding the refillable mug still doesnt bring it anywhere close to a good deal for us. Even if the price doesnt change.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Yup, I sure dont see the prices going down or even staying the same. I could be wrong though.

I know a lot of people seem to love the plan but adding the refillable mug still doesnt bring it anywhere close to a good deal for us. Even if the price doesnt change.

It's great when it's "free" but if the lowered the price of it $5-$10 and brought back the appitizer or at least let you pick between that and dessert...AND they really pushed the plan I think a lot more people would buy it. If they can give it for free 350 days a year (like they did this year) they can afford to take $5-$10 off of it.

Computer Magic

I stopped purchasing the mug when the new Dining Plan came out in 2005. I could use a snack to get a drink. The mug started to be a pain carrying through the parks if I wanted to fill up on my way out or on fill up on my way back to my room. The fill station would be the opposite way to the bus which would make it inconvienient to full up at some of the resorts.

I would rather see an dessert or appetizer option for each TS. But I guess that would take away Disney profit.

Still trying to figure out the price increase for 2012

flavious27

Yeah but they might charge $86 for it now.

The deluxe? Why would it go up over $10? The regular dinning plan is in the mid 40's, I see it being 50ish.

I can see why they added the mugs to the regular plan and are starting to devalue the QS, it is more money for them from hotel guests and could fund new TS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom