2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

goofntink

We will be going Oct 4th and 31st.

Wanted to add that our party will consisit of 18 family members on the 4th!Hope they got enough candy!!!!!:D

TheJonesys

We'll be there 21st October DH, DS, DD and me....my Tinkerbell skirt arrived in the post yesterday.....and is far too short to be considered decent.......I may have to change my costume!!!:lol:

raven

I'll be going Sept. 12th along with a few more this year since I will be living in Orlando by then! :sohappy:

PrincessK

Updated to this point!

There are alot of people going down on the same nights! Anyone want to head up a meet?

As others have stated just a gathering point for a quick meet and picture and then everyone can go their own way! It would be cool to post pics of people that met together at MNSSHP!

Normally I'd jump right on that to coordinate one, but on the 2nd I'll be at the Cali Grille probably until the very start of the party. I won't be able to organize, but I'd love to meet people on the 10/2 party!

Can we pick a location/time and "say cheese?" :wave: Say 7:15pm at the Liberty Bell?

Wait, did I just accidentally organize one? :p

New2WDW

Original Poster
Normally I'd jump right on that to coordinate one, but on the 2nd I'll be at the Cali Grille probably until the very start of the party. I won't be able to organize, but I'd love to meet people on the 10/2 party!

Can we pick a location/time and "say cheese?" :wave: Say 7:15pm at the Liberty Bell?

Wait, did I just accidentally organize one? :p

Sounds like a plan!
OCTOBER 2 MNSSHP MEET at the Liberty Bell in Liberty Square at 7:15 sharp, shake hands, take picture and then we can head on to the fun as each wants! I will be at Liberty Tree Tavern eating dinner at 5:50 pm on that night so I will be right there!

Thanks for stepping up PrincessK! :wave: Can anyone make this that will be there that night?

I have listed everyone up to this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom