2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

mpoppins217

Anyone up for an October 4th meet? 7:15, Liberty Bell? That seems to be the magic time/place.

I would love to, but I'll have to talk my friends into it. haha They love me but think my disney love is weird so they might not want to. But as of right now count me in!

SeaBreeze

We might be running a little bit late due to an ADR, but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for you guys if we can't meet you at the Liberty Bell!!!
:wave:

Feel free to pick a different time/place. We don't have any set plans so we're flexible :wave:

...I just dyed my hair for my KP costume and it's a bit darker red than it's supposed to be :lol:

New2WDW

Original Poster
Updated to this point!

PrincessK seems to have picked a good spot for meets!
Any other meets to be announced.

When meets are listed I can send out a PM to those listed for that night if that will help. Just call for everyone to meet at that time and wait around for about 10 minutes for everyone, then someone take a pic to post on the site later and then ya'll can go your own way or do a group ride on HM, etc....

New2WDW

Original Poster
2 PARTIES DOWN!

Next party is on the 12th and someone mentioned a meet at the Liberty Bell at 7:15 pm! Do not know if any of you will meet up but if you do take a picture! :wave:

GrumpysWife

We will be at MNSSHP on September 23rd (our 9th wedding anniversary!) with our 3 year old DS and 7 month DS. We leave on September 13th for WDW and cannot wait!!!!! :)

gatorfan03

I, along with my sister and long-time WDWMagic forum member Dizknee_Phreek, will be attending Oct. 9. It's our first MNSSHP and we cannot wait! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom