20 Years of Maelstrom!

Here's to 20 more years of just missing the beginning of the after movie and having to wait for a movie you don't even want to see! :ROFLOL:

Hope there's 20 years more. (but I certainly hope there'll be a new country by then, or at least a new attraction!)

flynnibus

Premium Member
now that it's 20 years old.. maybe they can start importing some real Norwegian beers!!!

If you think the girls or guys are hot in the pavilion.. you should actually go Norway so time :)

Green Lantern

now that it's 20 years old.. maybe they can start importing some real Norwegian beers!!!

If you think the girls or guys are hot in the pavilion.. you should actually go Norway so time :)

The castmembers in Norway are so beautiful. Must be the blode hair on the ladies that stun me.

dpunky

Happy 20th Maelstrom. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 20 years for Disney to put another ride in World Showcase. :)

C&D

Love the Norway Pavillion. Happy Birthday. Love the Ride, love the movie, love the shop and don't forget the bakery.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
A bit of a bump, but Maelstrom was looking great this week. One sticky AA (the troll that rises out of the ground at the drop) and the smoke effects that have been missing for years aside. A forthcoming rehab should fix this, as well as updating the movie (still a great little flick)

20 years since a Showcase addition..... at least it won`t be 25 with no additon.

yankspy

A bit of a bump, but Maelstrom was looking great this week. One sticky AA (the troll that rises out of the ground at the drop) and the smoke effects that have been missing for years aside. A forthcoming rehab should fix this, as well as updating the movie (still a great little flick)

20 years since a Showcase addition..... at least it won`t be 25 with no additon.

Do tell. Welcome back. I am looking forward to your trip report. :wave:

hpyhnt 1000

Martin, you're holding out on us! What ever do you mean "at least it won't be 25 with no addition"? :lookaroun Welcome back, BTW!

Happy 20 Maelstrom! Here's hoping you get a new video soon, and that it won't take another 20 years before its updated again. :lol:

The Disney Kid

[/b]
Do tell. Welcome back. I am looking forward to your trip report. :wave:

Martin, you're holding out on us! What ever do you mean "at least it won't be 25 with no addition"? :lookaroun Welcome back, BTW!

Happy 20 Maelstrom! Here's hoping you get a new video soon, and that it won't take another 20 years before its updated again. :lol:

Is Martin conected, an insider? We would love to get a scoop.

disneyWX

Congratulations to the Maelstrom and the Norway Pavilion; I really enjoy riding the Maelstrom although I have never stayed for the post-ride show.

HaHa me neither! I usually haul across the theater behind the group just exiting from the film!! Happy 20th Maelstrom!! You've always been one of my favorites since my first WDW visit :sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

WELCOME BACK!

Glad to see you are making up for lost time already.:sohappy::D

fizzle75

GO GNOMIE, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

1003308_itA_267_edited.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom