20,000 Demolition Coming, So What's Next? (New)

1disneydood

Why not just totally redisign 20kL? I mean who wouldn't like that? Why is WDI against an underwater dark ride? Cost of operation? Gimmie a friggin break. Like other rides don't cost alot to maintain? :confused: As much money as WDW wastes in one day on BS, and they WON'T (not can't) afford a submarine ride. :mad:

Moustronaut

Originally posted by MKBurn15
They should make a submarine thing going around the park like the train does.

Well to hear some people tell it you could punch a hole in the bottom of the lagoon and it would flood the utilidors. Add subs and...

Coming in 2005... 20,000 millimeters under Main Street!!!!

promod1955

Originally posted by 1disneydood
Why not just totally redisign 20kL? I mean who wouldn't like that? Why is WDI against an underwater dark ride? Cost of operation? Gimmie a friggin break. Like other rides don't cost alot to maintain? :confused: As much money as WDW wastes in one day on BS, and they WON'T (not can't) afford a submarine ride. :mad:

Im all for redesigning it as well. It was too long ago for me to remember it. :brick:

Drebel

Didn't they mention in this forums before that if they drained the lagoon that the lockers underneath would be filled with water/soil/mud? or was that just an urban legend?

Bill

Account Suspended
Just urban myth. :) Though I assume it could be possible if something went wrong though... wrecking ball goes out of control... lol

SIR90210

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
Okay, even though this idea is wild, this is what my dream would be to happen...

Of course, the lagoon and show building would be demolished. Now, it is time to slightly expand onto Ariel's Gorroto. The exansion would include more interactive features, and, an interactive walkthrough maze like Alice in DLP. The other half of the 20K space would be a new show building. And on one side (taking up most of it) would be Pinnochio's Daring Journey.

And on the other side would be a new shop for the Fantasyland area themed around Pinnochio (well duh lol). Oh, also in Fantasyland, the facades would have a major makeover to make them look more like DLR's.

Now (this is where it gets wild), say buh bye to Mickey's Toontown Fair ENTIRELY. Woosh. Everything is gone. Now imagine the new Villain's Land. You enter at the same place like MTTF, but then you are surrounded by dilapidated and creepy buildings. In some you'll find shops, quick eats, a sit down type restaraunt, and a funny, musical type show that tells classic Disney tales Villain style (this means that the Villains would tell their version of the story in a kind of musical way).

Also now, Indy Speedway will be demolished, making a large area for the main attraciton. The area would go from where about Barnstormer is (or in this case, used to be) all the way to half of the Indy area. This is where the Bald Mountain/Kingdom Hearts attraction would be. I'm thinking some kind of a water coaster.

Okay, so the new land goes from Fantasyland, to the railroad, and to part of Tomorrowland. It is now where we act like the DLR. From the railroad station, you go under the tracks (just like DLR) and over to the brand new Toontown, where it will be almost similar to the one at the DLR.

Other things I thought of were to change Timekeeper into a giant planetarium-type attraction, but that's another story.

So, what do you think? :confused:

Nice.

Dayma

Pinochio should be put in this spot. It is such a classic story and would make a great addition to Fantasy Land. I would also like to see a dark ride tribut to the "history of the mouse" where we would start with steamboat willie and go from there....

MKBurn15

Steamboat Willie is an awesome idea! If it isn't a ride, why isn't anything about it put on the ferry ride to the Magic Kingdom.

Figment1986

jrriddle
I've never played the game, but is Kingdom Hearts popular enough with the general public to justify an attraction?

The game is highly popular, i dont own a PS2 but if i did, i would own the game, i already own the soundtrack to it...

I think they should build an Empeors New Groove attraction, it could make fun of itself and anything else they wants, and have a llama farm at the end instead of a shope.....

Bill

Account Suspended
Hey, they're doing a sequel. :)

No word yet on the main plot, but the voices are returning, and there's a mini plot that was leaked. It seems this movie that really shouldn't have a sequel will make fun of how Disney makes sequels to everything now... at least, that is the way the movie will begin as planned right now. :)

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Bill
Hey, they're doing a sequel. :)

No word yet on the main plot, but the voices are returning, and there's a mini plot that was leaked. It seems this movie that really shouldn't have a sequel will make fun of how Disney makes sequels to everything now... at least, that is the way the movie will begin as planned right now. :)

For the Emperor's New Groove? But everything was already resolved, like in Beauty and the Beast. The only sort of good sequel was Toy Story 2.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
Don't you know that even happy endings don't prevent sequels anymore?

Now I do. Most Disney Sequels suck. Don't they know that? There's no thought in them. What if they had a Sequel land in Disney?

I'm not trying to dis anyone, but I just hate it when really stupid ideas get beaten to death. First of all, if harry potter shows up anywhere besides the studios, it'll be quite tragic. Second, if you are going to clone more attractions, none of this alice maze or casey junior stuff. And there are plenty of lands already. A villan land is just a stupid idea. It doesn't fit with the rest of the park. And why is everyone so obsessed with bald mountain. Would it not just be another mountain coaster ride like is being built in AK. If you are gonna endorse bad ideas, atleast be original about it. And wouldn't a kingdom hearts attraction be overkill. I just don't get it. And no pinnocio ride please, great movie, hrrible ride. If you want to rplace snow white with pinnocio however, be my guest. Here is my idea. Put 20k clone from TDS and small little mermaid dark ride or mermaid lagoon. And i know, lack of promotion for little mermaid and the failing MGM show. That show sucks and a little mermaid dark ride would be so wonderful, it wouldn't matter if no one had ever heard of it, it would be a popular attraction. POTC and HM didn't need movies to be popular, and little mermaid doesn't even though it was popular and everyone knows what it is and what to expect. And, yes, take out the speedway and put it in epcot by TT for those who wanted the junior autopia. Replace it with a Tron 2.0 lightcycles ride. The tron universe is long overdue for a ride and a perfect venue for an e-ticket, not to mention it fits with the sci-fi fantasy land theme tommorrowland has adopted. It can be wild or mild depending on who you want to appeal to.

Dayma

Replace it with a Tron 2.0 lightcycles ride. The tron universe is long overdue for a ride and a perfect venue for an e-ticket, not to mention it fits with the sci-fi fantasy land theme tommorrowland has adopted. It can be wild or mild depending on who you want to appeal to.

That could be interesting but it would not be an outdoor ride so a whole new building would be built there....is there enough room?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom