1st kiss

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey,
I was wondering if any of you have had your first kiss at Walt Disney World.

Also have any of you got engaged at wdw

Mr. Tom Morrow

Nope can’t say I had my first kiss or an engagement at Walt Disney World. We did however get married at the Beach & Yacht Club on February 1, 2001.

shadowman92978

I got engaged in front of the Magic Kingdom. My (now) fiance, my sister, and her fiance were going to go to MK after Fantasmic in August of 2000, but we arrived at closing time. As it was our last night there, I HAD to do it then...so we were sitting on a bench and I said, "I wanted to do this right, but...", got down on one knee, and proposed.....not the most romantic thing in the world....but she was happy and I was happy so that is all that matters, right?

Epilogue: I found out about 6 months later that my mom outed me to my fiance before we left for WDW and my fiance was expecting the question the whole time...needless to say that I was not happy about it, but what are you going to do, right?

Hank Scorpio

I am going to WDW in just over 10 weeks and i've been planning since christmas to propose to my girlfriend in front of cindarella's castle!! I think it will be mega romantic!

She has an idea i'm gonna propose, but she doesn't have a clue when!

Maria

I don´t have pics of the moment of course, but this guy I had a huge crush on and I, kissed for the first time one night sitting in front of the Fountain of Nations. Took me by surprise but of course, I kissed him back... :D We didn´t get married but we had a nice relationship for a good while. ;)

I know... this post is too lame... :hurl:

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hank: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

if she is a picture nut (or maybe even not) see if u can get someone to videotape the moment...u two will love seeing it afterward...and/or have someone take a picture during it

maria: thats sweet:)

Cosmo

My now wife and I went on our first date at WDW! She'd never been and I couldn't resist. We had our first "real" kiss at The Contemporary.
We went back several more times after that and i surprised her with a trip and an annual pass for our engagement and of COURSE we honeymooned there too! (at the Poly). We're Disney Freaks, and are going back this weekend too! :sohappy:

Speedo Bob

I have never been married or even had a girlfriend in my life. I guess the woman really don't dig Speedo Bob. If I ever do get a girlfriend I would love to take her to WDW and have my very first kiss with a woman right there.

shadowman92978

Sadly, I do not have pictures.....my sister videotaped it, but all she got was a lot of voices and about 10 secs of concrete. She did get my fiance giving me a hug and everyone saying congratulations.

On a side note: We went with my family to disneyworld for Christmas in 2001. My mother had reservations for Hoop Dee Doo and we all were sitting dead center on the floor. On a whim, I told one of the actors in the show that I wanted to ask her to marry me....and they did the whole spotlight and I got on one knee and gave her her engagement ring all over again....she was laughing on the outside, but was a little upset with me on the inside. Oh, well....they made us dance to "Let me call you sweetheart" and lots of people recognized us and told us congratulations on the boat ride back to the Magic Kingdom.

Cosmo

From the wedding? TONS!
from the disney honeymoon...quite a few, though not all scanned in yet (no digital camera at that time).

This sounds really lame but i dont care. I am almost 16 and I have already decide where I am going to propose, and get married. Im gonna propose right in front of cinderellas carriage in front of cinderellas castle. I would love to get married inthe wedding pavilion at the Grand Floridiaan. :D But ive got to find a girl first. that will be the hardest part

WDW1971

Originally posted by Mr. Tom Morrow
Nope can’t say I had my first kiss or an engagement at Walt Disney World. We did however get married at the Beach & Yacht Club on February 1, 2001.

My son was born that day! :)

Wilt Dasney

Well, this isn't too romantic, and it didn't even happen in one of the parks, but I did exchange privileged dental information (that's about as politely as I can put it, I think) with a girl at Downtown Disney in front of the water somewhere in between Marketplace and West Wide.

That led into a whirlwind romance that might very well be in the Top 10 of shortest relationships in history. (I'm serious--3 days later she was engaged.)

I know that's not exactly in keeping with most of the stories here, but it's the best I can give ya. :)

Maria

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
I did exchange privileged dental information (that's about as politely as I can put it, I think) with a girl at Downtown Disney.

That led into a whirlwind romance that might very well be in the Top 10 of shortest relationships in history. (I'm serious--3 days later she was engaged.)

Not to you, I guess? :eek: :eek: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom