1st kiss

westie

My girlfriend and I had our first trip together to DL. I proposed to my wife waterside at the Blue Bayou Restaurant in DL. It sits along side PotC and has great atmosphere. It was scary but, I received applause from the other diners, went on to wed in DL, honeymoon in WDW, and

<---LOOK, little souvenir!

Tigggrl

My Honey proposed to me in a romantic little circular courtyard at the Grand Californian last November. I know there are pics on the site of the courtyard and us all dressed up...It was wonderful!
As far as getting married....Im not sure yet. I know that no matter HOW we do it, it will have a "Fairytale" quality, no matter what!
I would love to take a trip to the world next fall...around Halloween with 2 of our friends...he has joked about getting married there....but we shall see;)

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
yall are so wonderful cosmo do u have a site or pics on your gallery that i could see? ( i have looked through TONS of disney online wedding albums)

you see i am the little girl who has always dreamt of my special day ....its planned and i think i may have found the guy...granted him and are only friends and thats all i want but i think he may just be the one..

mickeyman i get it, and you are not nuts

RPMdfw

Wow, I finally have a "romantic" story from WDW!

I met a great guy when I was at Disney World from June 4th through 9th.

We shared our first kiss at Pleasure Island, out on the street with fireworks going off over our heads.
:D :kiss: :D

It was amazing!

And now, I've switched over to One Rate Long Distance, because he's in LA and I'm in Dallas. For now, anyway . . .

Maria

Originally posted by RPMdfw
Wow, I finally have a "romantic" story from WDW!

I met a great guy when I was at Disney World from June 4th through 9th.

We shared our first kiss at Pleasure Island, out on the street with fireworks going off over our heads.
:D :kiss: :D

It was amazing!

And now, I've switched over to One Rate Long Distance, because he's in LA and I'm in Dallas. For now, anyway . . .

Wow... I am glad to hear that "special" weekend was very worth it for you! (and the diet you went on too, I guess, huh?) :animwink: Congrats! :)

RPMdfw

Originally posted by Maria
Wow... I am glad to hear that "special" weekend was very worth it for you! (and the diet you went on too, I guess, huh?) :animwink: Congrats! :)

Thanks, Maria! Yes that weekend was SO worth it! And I now know why all of my friends had to bail out on the trip. Fate had other plans for me and needed me on my own, I guess. As for the diet, it wasn't as successful, but this silly guy likes me anyway. :) . I was totaly suprised, but as my sister said when I told her: "Where else would you expect to meet Prince Charming?"

Maria

Originally posted by RPMdfw
I was totaly suprised, but as my sister said when I told her: "Where else would you expect to meet Prince Charming?"

:lol: She was right! Congrats again! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom