1st kiss

Scooter

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Lets see, my first kiss wasn't at WDW but it was in 2nd grade...me and the other kid decided we wanted to get married at my house... :lol:

2nd GRADE?

Where did you Honeymoon?

Toys R' Us???

wishes and dreams

although it wasn't our first kiss, my current wife (of 27 years now) and i worked at disney when i proposed to her. the whole reason we were working at disney was becasue it was something i had always dreamed of doing, so she came with me from atlanta in april of '75 to work at diz. i had just told her i loved her in late march of that same year. realized by june that i couldn't see my life in the future without her. we were married in september. the majority of those attending our wedding were disney friends and workers. still a disney fan, and who knows - maybe future disney employees again one day. wdw is still a magical place for us - and now our children (19 & 17), though not with the same meaning, find the place amazing. first kiss? no. first marital bond - you bet. the rest is history. a good one thus far!!!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Scooter
2nd GRADE?

Where did you Honeymoon?

Toys R' Us???

Scooter... you're kidding right?

I mean... that's something that kids do all the time.

Beachcluber

Some of these stories are just adorable...
I myself am 16....and have been kissed at Disney...and it was one to remember...

Well my cousin decided to have his 18th birthday in Disney World....so his dad, my uncle, booked several rooms at the BWI for 10 days....and paid for nearly everyones air fare, room, and food...can you say bling bling...

Well I was invited since...well I'm family...and me and my cousin have like a little sister/ older brother relationship...you would never know we weren't siblings...
well what comes with your 18yo cousin....his 17-20yo friends:slurp:....thats right...
I stayed away from the group for the first few days...even though I knew all of them...(we all play for the same hockey team)...I didn't wanna be intruding on them....plus I was allowed to bring a friend....and I didn't want it to be awkward for her...
We had made reservations for the POLY luau....the 4th night there for nearly 40 people...most was family...but still a huge party...It was nice to see everyone together and eat...once we were all finished eating....it was still a little light out...and we decided to start a touch football game on the beach....I'm big on the jock thing so I decdied to join....
touch grew to tackle....and they kept passing me the ball...I got tackled really hard by the edge of the beach..where the sidewalk meets the grass/sand...and fell to the curb on my knee....and landed face flat on the concrete...
Although I have a high tolerence for pain..I broke down in tears...and Conner, this very attractive young man, actually picked me up and carried me to the bench...he's majoring in the medical field...can you say future bling bling...lol
Well he waited on the sidlines with me..I really needed tissues...more for the blood not tears...and yes it was that bad...and we talked...and he is soo sweet...I had the hugest crush on him back home....
after about 5 mins...I went back in the game...( I hate sitting out)...we decided to quit once people started to come to wait for the water pagent...
I went off on my own to find a hammock and sat there and just waited...well sure enough Conner comes over and...well joined me...and sure emough we made out under the stars, with the water pagent in the back round....It was soo romantic....
we kept our "friends with bennefits" thing secret...and it made it that much more special...

sorry it was sooo long....but at least it has a happy ending...
I'm gunna try to get a pic together to show everyone...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom