1st kiss

Pippa

My boyfriend proposed at the Adventurers Club at PI on my birthday, he had it all arranged with the cast members and went down on one knee in the crowded bar!!!!

Firewolfe51

no first Kiss but I proposed on the point at the poly beside the marina and pools It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NOOOOOOOOOO place more MAGICAL!!!!!

Erika

My first kiss (pre-John) was a scary and disgusting experience and thankfully not at WDW :lol: I am enjoying all these romantic stories, though! Keep 'em coming! :sohappy:

mandib

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
This sounds really lame but i dont care. I am almost 16 and I have already decide where I am going to propose, and get married. Im gonna propose right in front of cinderellas carriage in front of cinderellas castle. I would love to get married inthe wedding pavilion at the Grand Floridiaan. :D But ive got to find a girl first. that will be the hardest part

MEMEME! lol Ok I'm only 14 but its only 2 years. lol I've been telling my mom that I'm getting married at the wedding pavilion since I was 11. lol That was the 1st time I saw it. lol All my parents keep sayin is u better start savin now! lol

mkepcotmgmak

any ex cm's from the MK here? if so, do you remember in your Fantasy class and Once Upon a Dream, did your facilitator talk about the really elaborate wedding proposal in the mk? i remember a guy named Andy told us that story during my Fantasy class...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I had a WDW kiss tonight after hours, in the Liberty Square/Fantasyland walkway, just under the castle.... truly romantic

Scooter

I'll never foget MY first kiss on Disney Property.

It was at Pleasure Island.
Very Romantic.
A truly Magical moment.

It's a good thing my WIFE was in the bathroom and didn't see it.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k

Everytime I kiss my wife in WDW it's magical.
We have celebrated our Honeymoon, and our 5th and 10th Wedding Anniversarys in Disney World and plan on many many more Anniversary celebrations there.:animwink:

Gucci65

No first kiss at WDW, but honeymooned in 1988.

Returned in 2001 for divorce party:lol:

Should have known better, I loved Disney, he loved
Looney Tunes:hammer: :lol: :lol:

misskat

awww all your stories tap into my two weaknesses for soppy romance and Disney!

well if I ever kiss someone in Disneyworld, it'll be the my first Disney-kiss, i feel that counts!

All you people who have proposed/been propsed to in WDW, must be such a magical, memorable moment!

jaylenofan86

Well, this isn't a first kiss story, but a romantic story. Just a few days ago, this girl IMed me out of the blue on Yahoo. She told me that she found me on a Disneyland Yahoo group and I was the only one on. So, we started to chat, and now we are head over heels for each other. We are going to meet in Disneyland in 4 weeks.

Katherine

Alas I have not yet been kissed(I'm only 14 I have time:lol: ) but I love reading all these stories and I hope to honeymoon at poly!

Scooter

Originally posted by Maria
I don´t have pics of the moment of course, but this guy I had a huge crush on and I, kissed for the first time one night sitting in front of the Fountain of Nations. Took me by surprise but of course, I kissed him back... :D We didn´t get married but we had a nice relationship for a good while. ;)

I know... this post is too lame... :hurl:

I don't think your post is lame Maria.
Actually I think it's awesome.
The Fountain of Nations is a very romatical spot.
Perfect for Kissing.

I ALSO think that there are TONS of guys who read your post and thought "Wow...I wish it were ME she was kissing that night."
:kiss:

Scooter

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Katherine, i am worse than you, im 17 and have yet to be kissed but thats okay. I will find my Prince Charming and we will have our first kiss at Disney:D besides the longer i wait for the kiss the more special it will be. Besides when i do get into a relationship, since i will "save myself" for marriage, i dont want to kiss someone on the 3rd date

WDW1971

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
Besides when i do get into a relationship, since i will "save myself" for marriage, i dont want to kiss someone on the 3rd date

That's great, Anna. As a married guy, I can tell you that knowing your wife waited for you is a great thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom