1st half of 2009 discount rumor

Ausdaddy

Original Poster
mousesavers just posted this:

Great deal - 7 nights for the price of 4 at Walt Disney World resorts between January 4 and June 27! Plus, if you travel between January 4 and March 29, get a $200 Gift Card. Details are coming!

On the main page. Link

jhastings74

LOL...I just tried going to the link and it shows a 'System Error' on the official page....think all of us are clicking on it at once?

britlightyear

I just changed our reservation and saved over $1500!! We did have to change from theme park view to bay lake view at the Contemporary but that's ok. Got the $200 gift card too! I called a little before 5pm and had to wait about 2 minutes til she could talk to me about the deal but once it was 5 she let me add the discount to our existing reservation!!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
gaah!!! I'm at work and I'm waiting to be able to book online -I need to book for March AND May

:sohappy:

WDWFigment

Eh, an early year trip would be nice, but I'm sure the economic outlook will be just as bleak this summer, so I will hold out for a deal then.

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
I was hoping for free dining, but the 200.00 gift card is awesome :)

FYI to those trying for reservations via phone, I have been on the phone on hold with WDW since 5:18 pm.:snore::hammer::snore::hammer: it is now 6:05

Well, after almost an hour on hold, they told me all of the pop discounts were gone for my dates. The only value resort available was all stars sports, and that was very limited. In addition, you have to book the package to get the 200 gift card. You just don't get it for going to WDW during those dates.

Yea to all those who could take advantage of this offer. Hang in there for all the others that are waiting for the next "offer" like me :) I am sure this isn't the only thing they are going to throw out there for us discount sharks.

pajammies

I was hoping for free dining, but the 200.00 gift card is awesome :)

FYI to those trying for reservations via phone, I have been on the phone on hold with WDW since 5:18 pm.:snore::hammer::snore::hammer: it is now 6:05

Don't feel bad it's been 70 minutes and counting for me:eek: They said there is over 200 people waiting to get through.
They are having a hard time getting the code to work with my existing reservation.

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, As I have said I can book any new reservations with no waiting. There are no charges to you for our services, so feel free to call the office at 1866-566-7858 or e mail me or Pam for assistance.
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
This offer is only good most nights from 1/4/2009-4/4/2009 and resumes on 4/19/2009 through 6/27/2009. I had expected Easter would be blocked out. Hope this information is helpful!! Belle

petersenjp

Resort switch

Well, we orginally were staying at POP 3-12th, but when called for the discount (yes, I know it starts on the 4th :ROFLOL:) they said there were no more packages for this. They said to try Sports or move up to moderate. Since we others traveling with us, I had to call them and then back on hold to change resorts. We asked for several moderates and ended with Riverside. Now, this is where it becomes kind of funny. My wife and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary down there and Riverside was where we had our honeymoon, so I guess it was destiny. Over all, since we have to pay full price for the 3rd, it cost us alittle over a 150 more, but then we get the 200 gift card. Also, they said they couldn't promise being in the same room for that first night and then the other 8 nights. Oh well I guess, we got the deal, got the gift card, and moved up to moderate resort. Guess all and all it worked well!!!!!!!

I called about 5:10 and was on hold about 25 minutes and got through. Surprise!! I modified my May 16 8 night trip at Pop without any problems and Saved :sohappy: . I figure maybe about about $250. Works for me. Can't wait. Usually I am not so lucky to get in on one of these deals at the same time we are going. Can't Wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom