1st half of 2009 discount rumor

Mikester71

After getting off the phone with my CAA agent yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I am now saving $350 off our MYW package and room booked at Pop from March 14th to the 24th of 2009. Plus, she told me we will also be getting the $200 gift card. My brother and mother-in-law who are also coming with us will be able to split the same savings for their part of the trip also.

Thanks, as always, to ALL the great people on this site for bringing this to everyone's attention as quickly as you do (the two belles especially; xodisneybelleox and wannabeBelle who answered me). Thanks to wannabeBelle and her staff too at KK for helping everyone on here make sense of these latest savings in such a timely and professional manner. BRAVO! :sohappy:

JimboJones123

Yes, they are pretty sold out. I was looking for the same dates yesterday and only found OKW 2 bdr villa. Great if we had 8 people, but we don't.

Thurs they only had POR and POFQ or Beach Club for those dates. I finally found a PC for those dates that popped up late Thursday night.

Today, I've checked 3-4 times and nothing.

disney4life2008

Yes, they are pretty sold out. I was looking for the same dates yesterday and only found OKW 2 bdr villa. Great if we had 8 people, but we don't.

Thurs they only had POR and POFQ or Beach Club for those dates. I finally found a PC for those dates that popped up late Thursday night.

Today, I've checked 3-4 times and nothing.

Im worried.. will there be alot of people at disney from the 8th to the 15th?

wannabeBelle

After getting off the phone with my CAA agent yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I am now saving $350 off our MYW package and room booked at Pop from March 14th to the 24th of 2009. Plus, she told me we will also be getting the $200 gift card. My brother and mother-in-law who are also coming with us will be able to split the same savings for their part of the trip also.

Thanks, as always, to ALL the great people on this site for bringing this to everyone's attention as quickly as you do (the two belles especially; xodisneybelleox and wannabeBelle who answered me). Thanks to wannabeBelle and her staff too at KK for helping everyone on here make sense of these latest savings in such a timely and professional manner. BRAVO! :sohappy:

Hey there Mike, You are certainly welcome although I cant take all of the credit on this one. Kudos to Pam, the original Kingdom Konsultant for allowing us to thrive as we do. Without her none of the rest of us would be possible. It is also her drive to do the absolute best for her clients that shows in everything we do!!! Belle

diddy_mouse

Well, I booked a 8 day/7 night package at POFQ May 15th-22nd The only thing I realized (today as a matter of fact) is that we won't receive the $200 gift card because we're going in May. :( Guess I didn't read the fine print as well as I thought...oh well...I'm still super-psyched that we get to stay 8 days instead of 5, which was our original package. So glad i clicked on the website yesterday and gave them a call :sohappy:

Figments Friend

Im worried.. will there be alot of people at disney from the 8th to the 15th?

Possible, as i know in the past they have had the WDW Marathon around that time. I purposely booked well after those dates to avoid this, as i know it tends to fill up the Values ( Sports in particular..go figure!).

One would need to visit the calendar/special events section of the official WDW Website to confirm if it IS that weekend.

My advice - book early February but LOOK OUT for Valentines' Weekend!

:wave:

Christi22222

Yes, you are correct that the marathon is the weekend of the 10th and 11th. I have heard that it tends to book up the hotels, but that it doesn't feel any more crowded in the parks. Also, it can mess up traffic on those days, so bussing/driving can take longer. However, folks say the marathon crowd clears out pretty fast after the weekend. I wouldn't worry too much as long as you can get your hotel. I personally have not had any luck switching my reservation to the package deal for those dates! Good luck!

wannabeBelle

For a trip of 4 nights total, no. If you wanted to stay for 7, then potentially, if there is availability at your resort. Contact whoever the trip was booked through and ask them if the discount can be applied. Belle

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, It seems some limited dates in April that were previously blacked out have opened up for this offer. Anyone who was traveling during that time frame should check with us to see if they are eligible. Good luck to all!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom