1st half of 2009 discount rumor

lawyergirl77

Please let them release something like this for my wedding guests in July!

*fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed*

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
I have a feeling they will be releasing other discounts. I think this just might be one of many to come. Perhaps a ....test run.... if you will. I am hoping anyways.

pajammies

Where did you see that?

I know it's on Mousesavers, don't know if I saw it on the Disney website also.

I called and from start to finish it took me 1 hour & 20 minutes to revise my Jan stay. We have our airline tickets already so we were only able to get our 5th night free but I still saved $110 plus got the $200 gift card. The wait was worth $310 IMO. I'm happy:)

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, Well we are definitely closed for the evening!!!! Give us a call tomorrow at 1866-566-7858 or locally at 1-973-697-1691 and Elizabeth is scheduled to be in the office to assist everyone with booking this AMAZING offer!!!! Also please feel free to drop us an E mail and we will get back to you!!!
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKosultant.com
Danielle@KingdomKonsultant.com
Please keep in mind that our e mails are all personal and will only be looked at by the Konsultant you have addressed them to. Have a great day everyone!!!! Belle

kennygman

I highly recommend Kingdom Konsultants and Elizabeth for the hard work she's done for our recent trip plans. We saved a bundle and she handled all the Disney discussions for us when changing dates a billion times. It's free and it's great.
Oh and Roll Tide!

Wannabe Walt

According to WDW's website, this offer is available on the Values and Deluxe Villas. So, if I wanted to book and get discounts on the room and tickets, value or villas are my only choice right? Or can I do moderates and deluxe as well??? Help!!!!

Thanks!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I got POP for 3/11 - 3/18 and saved $650 over the 'normal' price

I also got POP for 5/6 - 5/13 & saved $375

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DizneyPryncess

A quick question for the experts....

I booked my May trip with AAA. Is this new discount not applicable for me? Should I call Disney about my reservation, or do I have to call AAA about it, and will AAA be able to help me with saving money on it?

Thanks in advance :)

Mikester71

I booked my May trip with AAA. Is this new discount not applicable for me? Should I call Disney about my reservation, or do I have to call AAA about it, and will AAA be able to help me with saving money on it?

Ditto for me too. Will definitely be calling my CAA travel agent this morning to see what she can do for me. Let me know if you find anything out too DizneyPryncess, as will I. :wave:

Mikester71

Another quick question...does it have to be for a 7 day stay or can it be for longer? We are booked at Pop for March 14 to the 24th through CAA/AAA. Is it worth it for me to call my agent to have her look into this for us? We already have the whole trip paid off but heck, even the $200 gift cards alone would be a nice bonus. We have two rooms, 6 people total going all with the MYW package deals. Thanks in advance guys. :wave:

Disney_Belle

Another quick question...does it have to be for a 7 day stay or can it be for longer? We are booked at Pop for March 14 to the 24th through CAA/AAA. Is it worth it for me to call my agent to have her look into this for us? We already have the whole trip paid off but heck, even the $200 gift cards alone would be a nice bonus. We have two rooms, 6 people total going all with the MYW package deals. Thanks in advance guys. :wave:

I am booked for 8 nights/9 days - and I still got it. All I did was call and give them the discount code (I found it on mousesavers.com)

wannabeBelle

The discount MAY be applicable to you. You must contact your agent and have her/him call and rebook you with the new discounted offer. You will only get this discount OR the AAA discount, you cannot combine them for a greater discount. All of this is assuming that your resort/ room type is available within the buy4/Get 3 offer currently being offered for your travel dates. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom