1986 - The House of the Future: Week 2

NateD1226

Here is me and @b-wolf95’s rough draft of our ride!

Escape of the Gem Dragon

Join an Ottoman explorer from camp as you go and find the mythical gems of Lemuria hidden deep in the rock forest.

tCC5E3lQSXisehjFE-b3juS4c3SUfhuVZ0o_odEoOy2NnXZl1Q-VWcxCeH-O70KO8eE4kd7ZRT5pztscthaRTQXB-61JaGvygFFa3g6WUhMVByV4rPi_pl3AK2ZFVJH5ALGXEyT3

As you enter the entrance of the ride, you walk around the jungle with cool artifacts and chilling creatures. Once you reach the loading area, you are greeted by the breathtaking rock forests. You get in your vehicle and start to drive through the rock forest until you find a cave

jXMW4trdzQA7aVsfSVBX9X4SswfrLNpF6pdFeC5rMgOuZQ_Zxew-kMPLOV0bb0LCyL61AfTy_UnVtB_IQ0Nh-lsthgD1yxaIHynX4nnCeLxo4S5gEKvxfb5ZnfZLhoP1mu9F50xm

One you enter the cave, there is no turning back. The first scene inside the cave is the bug room. Bugs pop in and out of the wall with air effects blasting in guests faces

The second scene is the snake room where snakes of all different colors slither on the wall with a couple slithering on the vehicle using projections

The third scene is the bat room. Bats of all different colors swoop down trying to protect themselves from the vehicle. The final part of the scene is when a huge bat AA comes out from the side hoping to scare guests.

The fourth scene is the bear room. Gray cubs with gems sticking out of their backs come out when all of a sudden the mama bear comes out and starts chasing the vehicle which leads us to the final scene.
V9sRJ7ZfD-NwHVYhcHKvASz9AxXZ_a4fkcmEEuvEPnP7S7LlgEU_uBPnpqg6B_njFDgGAYkDgmWi4MXXARd0vpDG71WIDTh65iZ3fs2nG41jXoLx_cVvM6XFLT374OxPK6zerXyH

The final scene is the gem dragon. Before entering the final room, a projection of a dragon starts chasing you and leads you into its chamber. The room is illuminated with purple and blue gems with a huge shining dragon AA rises from the middle and starts to spit blue fire. The vehicle does one full circle around the dragon and then flies out of the cave with a small drop at the end.​

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
????

I am extremely confused.
It's the game Among Us.

You're a bunch of little dudes that look like Minions on a Space Station trying to fix the ship. But 1-3 people are imposters trying to secretly kill everyone before they can fix the ship. So, the crewmates gotta be smart and figure out who is suspicious (or "sus" as the youngins say) before they all die. Or finish the tasks before they all die. The imposters have to be subtle and not get caught killing people.

It's fun! Crossplay between phones and PC I believe. Pretty cheap. Simple to learn.

Mickeynerd17

HOLY FRICK

I literally turned on my phone to find everything erased. It must have updated itself with a new interface, but literally everything is gone, just gone....

The entire project world for this competition is completely erased, and I had no backup.

I'm desperately trying to find a backup of my Epcot Project that I believe I have a recent copy of on my computer.

My entire dream for this competition is destroyed in a second. I don't know what to do. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Orange Cat

HOLY FRICK

I literally turned on my phone to find everything erased. It must have updated itself with a new interface, but literally everything is gone, just gone....

The entire project world for this competition is completely erased, and I had no backup.

I'm desperately trying to find a backup of my Epcot Project that I believe I have a recent copy of on my computer.

My entire dream for this competition is destroyed in a second. I don't know what to do. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That’s... unfortunate, sorry.

NateD1226

HOLY FRICK

That sucks :( But hey, you are good at a variety of different things and I’m positive you will shine just as bright in another job

Mickeynerd17

Ok, there is hope for me.

I took enough photos that it's possible to rebuild it slowly over the coming weeks. It's just going to be real slow as I'm working on the other stuff, but it's possible.

What's nailing me really hard is the loss of my development version of my Epcot Project. I'll have to just about start the latest version over from scratch.

Sorry for rambling, I'll just take this to the diary. Carry on.

Mickeynerd17

Oh My Lord.

Ok, apparently my phone created another user when it updated, but my normal user was intact. I killed the guest user, and when it went back to the standard user, everything came back!!!!!!!

Were still in business baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam, that gave me one hell of a heart attack 🤣

Edit: sorry for the drama.

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
HOLY FRICK

Oh no! That's Horrible!

yeah....

If anybody thinks this is going to burn me out, your wrong.

If anything, I'm going to go harder. I won't let frickin piece of garbage technology get in my way.
Frick yeah!

Oh My Lord.

Ok, apparently my phone created another user when it updated, but my normal user was intact. I killed the guest user, and when it went back to the standard user, everything came back!!!!!!!

Were still in business baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam, that gave me one hell of a heart attack 🤣
Oh thank goodness!

jake johnson fox GIF by New Girl

Mickeynerd17

Awright, time for some updates.

I've got a general layout of the land here:
2020_09_30_01.15.20.jpg

So, the bridge from Hub leads to the ottoman town. The jungle cruise successor is lined in green. The path from the town splits in two, one to the Maori village, and the other to the aztec temple, which will house the atlantis ride shown as the pink n purple on the top left. The Gem Cave ride from @NateD1226 will be outside of the village right next to the atlantis show building on the bottom left. Waterfalls coming off the show buildings will feed the rivers flowing to the hub.

Good so far?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom