1986 - The House of the Future: Week 2

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Week 2
HOH Competition
Blue Sky Adventures

1601244759623.png

With the addition of @goofyyukyukyuk17's Greenwood, Harbortown U.S.A. and Port Voyage are complete! And in completing the base of Blue Sky Disneyland, you lucky 14 will proceed into Adventureland.

For this round, you must work as a team to make your own original Adventureland. Much like Main Street U.S.A. had its stipulation, there exists one here. Your classic mainstays of Adventureland: Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Tiki Room, etc. can not be used. That said, you may produce a spiritual sequel to these attractions if desired.
Whoever's contribution stands out the most will win Head of Household.

Your project is due on Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59:59.​

Last edited:

AceAstro

I think the important first step with Adventureland is deciding if we want it to be one theme throughout the whole land (like DLR or WDW), or if Adventureland as a whole has sub lands (like all the overseas parks).

Both work in their own ways and I think it’d come down to what sort of theme ideas we have

DashHaber

I think the important first step with Adventureland is deciding if we want it to be one theme throughout the whole land (like DLR or WDW), or if Adventureland as a whole has sub lands (like all the overseas parks).

Both work in their own ways and I think it’d come down to what sort of theme ideas we have
I was going to mention this.

Generally, I feel like Adventureland tends to have three core recurring themes (whether used together, or isolated): a 1001 Nights-style marketplace, a dense jungle, and a pirate seaport.

AceAstro

I was going to mention this.

Generally, I feel like Adventureland tends to have three core recurring themes (whether used together, or isolated): a 1001 Nights-style marketplace, a dense jungle, and a pirate seaport.
Definitely. Don’t have to worry about a pirate seaport because of no pirates here UNLESS:

I want to suggest something potentially crazy: Peter Pan in Adventureland.

Disneyland Paris has a large area in their Adventureland that is complete with a skull rock that is stunning in my opinion

6420DB14-98A2-42C4-8140-9A8C47FB5E8C.jpeg

It being expanded out to include Peter Pan would be unheard of (Peter Pan has only been in Fantasyland outside of Tokyo where it’s going in the new land in Disney Sea)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom