1986: An Imagineering Competition - Hub Thread

DashHaber

Depends who wins veto. It’ll be two of the three, either Dash, Outbound, or Ace. I won HoH so I’m safe
giphy.gif

Outbound

Having slept on it, I'm pleased with how things ended. It sounds weird, but judging by Tiki's reaction to how well the strategy component of the game played last night, my elimination may have brought more enjoyment to you guys than if I were to have actually gone all the way and won. I see that as a win because is there no real reward to getting first: it's all about having fun and being part of this great group of similarly-thinking people. Besides, I've been overworked the past couple of weeks and haven't been able to put as much into the park as I would have preferred.

The finalists have done an amazing job thus far and I'm excited to see how things end. I will be taking my job on the jury seriously!

Also, the poem:

SAVE ME!
A poem by Outbound

Hi everyone,
One of you gets a choice
A choice of great rejoice
Which will give you much to voice

Save me because I got third
And if you save me you will have a great vote in the jury
You can tell me I beat the other guy in a 1v1 4th maze
And then eliminated them and brought along Outbound who got third

I will help you take out PerGron
And then we'll have a final two
You and me, and you will have a greater shot at winning statistically
Then if you chose the other and had less chance to win

Yes that is literally my pitch
Strategic brilliance on your part
You will be praised for your intellect
I won't even tell them about this to keep the jury thinking it was your smart idea

So save me instead of second place,
And earn your place in the strategy space!
You will be among the greats
If you take my idea straight!​
Now, I will be turning my attention towards a park I suggested for the onset of Lost Kingdoms... the space western park...

Mickeynerd17

Having slept on it, I'm pleased with how things ended. It sounds weird, but judging by Tiki's reaction to how well the strategy component of the game played last night, my elimination may have brought more enjoyment to you guys than if I were to have actually gone all the way and won. I see that as a win because is there no real reward to getting first: it's all about having fun and being part of this great group of similarly-thinking people. Besides, I've been overworked the past couple of weeks and haven't been able to put as much into the park as I would have preferred.

The finalists have done an amazing job thus far and I'm excited to see how things end. I will be taking my job on the jury seriously!

Also, the poem:

Now, I will be turning my attention towards a park I suggested for the onset of Lost Kingdoms... the space western park...
As Dreamfinder would say: A work of art!

TheOriginalTiki

Here's a rough estimation of the timeline for the rest of the season.

Tonight - Penultimate project gets turned in by MIDNIGHT Eastern. FINAL THREE WILL NOT KNOW WHO THE JUDGES PICKED AS THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND. This is to ensure that everyone keep on their toes and work as hard as possible through both of the first two heats.

12/11-12/16 - Final three works on the final land

For the next week, I want to schedule how many jury members in addition to the final three we can get on the podcast at the same time and exactly when that can happen. Aiming for either next Thursday or Friday. Of course if you're in the jury and don't feel comfortable coming on the podcast you can always interact via the comments. The idea for the season finale will be a completely LIVE affair that will crown the final HoH who will then evict the last houseugest on the spot, leading to a jury question and answer segment, a LIVE winner vote, some special end-of-season games, the live winner reveal, and all the details you can handle for SYWTBAI19. It's going to be one hell of an ending.

Mickeynerd17

Here's a rough estimation of the timeline for the rest of the season.

Tonight - Penultimate project gets turned in by MIDNIGHT Eastern. FINAL THREE WILL NOT KNOW WHO THE JUDGES PICKED AS THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND. This is to ensure that everyone keep on their toes and work as hard as possible through both of the first two heats.

12/11-12/16 - Final three works on the final land

For the next week, I want to schedule how many jury members in addition to the final three we can get on the podcast at the same time and exactly when that can happen. Aiming for either next Thursday or Friday. Of course if you're in the jury and don't feel comfortable coming on the podcast you can always interact via the comments. The idea for the season finale will be a completely LIVE affair that will crown the final HoH who will then evict the last houseugest on the spot, leading to a jury question and answer segment, a LIVE winner vote, some special end-of-season games, the live winner reveal, and all the details you can handle for SYWTBAI19. It's going to be one hell of an ending.
I'll be in the chat room.

Considering I'm not 18 yet, I'm not one to jump on a podcast with people I've never met irl. 🤣

Maybe one day in the future when I'm living on my own!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom