1986: An Imagineering Competition - Hub Thread

D Hulk

ALCOHOL LAND

This week, you will be designing a land based around Alcohol. Don’t ask questions

images

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Week 8
Head of Household
Blue Sky District

1604722567246.png

You've got your castle park, you've got your headlining hotel, now it's time to complete the trifecta of opening day experiences. For this week's Head of Household competition, you will be creating a shopping, dining, and entertainment district for Blue Sky Disneyland Resort. We expect all the classic Disney storytelling found in the rest of the resort, while also adding in unique shops, restaurants, and other experiences to make a fully rounded modern Downtown Disney.

Whoever stands out in their contributions this week will be awarded Head of Household.

This project will be due on Wednesday, November 11 at 11:59:59 PM EST/8:59:59 PST​

Mickeynerd17

Week 8
Head of Household
Blue Sky District

View attachment 511197
You've got your castle park, you've got your headlining hotel, now it's time to complete the trifecta of opening day experiences. For this week's Head of Household competition, you will be creating a shopping, dining, and entertainment district for Blue Sky Disneyland Resort. We expect all the classic Disney storytelling found in the rest of the resort, while also adding in unique shops, restaurants, and other experiences to make a fully rounded modern Downtown Disney.

Whoever stands out in their contributions this week will be awarded Head of Household.

This project will be due on Wednesday, November 11 at 11:59:59 PM EST/8:59:59 PST​
Oh my lord...

...I've tried to escape Downtown Disney my whole life...

...why...oh please why...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom