1900 Park Fare - Seeking Review

WDWmazprty

Great place! Buffet is good and the characters are funny.Of course the Grand Floridian is beautiful. Try the strawberry soup!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
We will be at Disney Oct. 22 - 29 on our first trip. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Breakfast or Dinner???

Breakfast is good but Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys are better

Dinner is brilliant, the stepsisters and lady tremaine are just amazing :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

This was one of our favorite character meals. We had dinner with the Stepsisters, Lady Tremaine, Cinderella, & Prince Charming. Drisella was especially awesome. She was awesome and even helped my daughter blow out the candle on the little castle cake I ordered. My DD left there liking Lady Tremaine and Drisella more than Cinderella & Prince Charming. :lol:

The food was very good as well, they had a really great selection.

ThinkTink721

Have eaten here for dinner several times...
Characters (especially the stepmother) are awesome
Food is good
Atmosphere is great
I would definitely recommend this one! :wave:

Auroragirl

We had a BLAST here. We went for dinner.
Totally enjoyed the buffet... really good selection.

The characters were awesome.

You should try... I dont think you'll be sorry....

Mukta

The dinner I had here was pretty good, but the characters were amazing. It was the best character interaction I have ever had in my whole life.

ob1thx1138

We went for breakfast and it was our favorite breakfast we had our entire staye (Tusker house, chef mickey, Ohana, Crystal Palace) the big difference being the characters (Admit it the food is all the same at these buffets excpet for a couple signature dishes) The face characters here were excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom