15 February 2003 Site Update: Mission Space Capsule interior photo

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by wdwmagic
You are gonna like this one! :animwink:
WOW !!

Steve, to be able to get that close to get photos (PS - Thanks) you must have sources on the project who can "guesstimate" an approx opening / soft opening date ?????

tigsmom

thanks for the update! I agree that it does look a little small (But aren't the real ones?) Have been debating riding because of the potential for motion sickness. My kids can't wait for it to open. Keep up the great work!!!!

RogueHabit

Extremely impressed that you got the picture.

Not so impressed with how the interior looks. Kinda reminds me of that 1980's flight simulator game.

mickey04

The update on the main page says "Mission Space limited guest riding, and ride vehicle interior photo" What about the limited guest riding? I will be there next week and it would make my day if I got to ride. By the way, i think the interior looks awsome.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Catch 22

Not so impressed with how the interior looks. Kinda reminds me of that 1980's flight simulator game.

Remember it looks a little harsh due to the flash lighting on the camera.

DisneyKrazed

I've think I have said this before but I don't know how the rider interaction can be with the over the solder harnesses. They don't allow your arms full range of motion and theres only a few positions you can put them in. If you can reach the controls and interact with the ride it will deffinatly be uncomftorable. Thats my only complant with the ride. Besides the fact that over the sholder harnesses provide less protectiong then lab bars. Lap bars hold you in by your waist. OTSH keep you down by your sholders. It make your sholders hurt.

pheneix

Interesting stuff. Thanks for taking the risk to post that.

You entirely sure you had permission to post this? I know a few people who were surprised that you posted the interior artwork of the building, and that was already released to the public!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Catch 22

ummm...and when were the shuttles built?

This is supposed to be JUST LIKE a shuttle mission...you can't have a "fake and futuristic (tomorrowland) look" to it and pull it off as being realistic

aust

directory listing denied

is what it says every time I try to view this page.
can any one help (I am running Mac O X):veryconfu :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom