brkgnews
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy "Samsung Instinct" pre-release day....
    (yeah, I'm not getting it today... but I like it)
    Happy Wednesday evening to you!
    Happy Wednesday!-It wasn't uneventful(I started volunteering @ my mom's Preschool-Whooo!Kids are fun/tough/cute/annoying/etc...)But it was fun anyway!
    that would be a very uninteresting podcast...
    "What appetizer should we get?"
    "____ sounds good"
    "what are you ordering?"
    Etc...
    The thing that inspired me about this ride the first time i rode it years ago was the concept of the "future" concerning communications.. I like the ending part of the ride where it shows the family watching their son graduation. Wow! this is remarkable.. I like the Jeremy irons, version the most.. The music and the narration is located at disneyworld trivia with lou mongello.. Wife was kind of bored of few times and i promised that she did not have to ride the new one. She was curious while watching the new one at Youtube.. She is has happy that James Bond Boss is the narrator...
    As Im sure Ive posted, GWB and I have a lot in common " my fellow mercans" .

No its a rather poo Wed, recruited by a smaller firm to help develop a growth plan, and just being reminded how often small companies allow individuals rather than processes to guide their buisness. My Ops manager and accountant are both on holiday and with them 75% of the account knowledge. Still its pointing out areas of priority.

I trust your day is a tad better.
    Hiya! Hope you're having a swingin' Wednesday!

Let me know which DSLR you decide on.
    It worked! Thank you my friend... You are a big fan of spaceship assume too! What is your feedback about the new ride? Thanks again!
    Wednesday am only feels like a quarter of the way through...although that could be because I didn't work Monday.

Have fun today yourself!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom