Uponastar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate in a way that goes beyond being together and is often more profound. "
    Yes, I have a Facebook account. My name there is Tatiana Sandoval. Email tati.sandoval@gmail.com
    I am dying for that orange chicken from EPCOT's Lotus Blossom Cafe. Do you know any restaurants that sell a similar orange chicken? I've eaten in other places, but the one at EPCOT seems so different.......
    Hey!!!! How are you doing? Miss you guys so much! I am 6 months pregnant! Let`s keep in touch...
    Love,
    Tati
    Thank you and same to you. :wave:

I do have a facebook page, but I rarely go there. It's been blocked at work and at home I check my email then spend a couple hours here...then off to bed.
    Same old place.... Working too much, taking care of my family... And I won't have money to go to Disney any time soon, so I feel sad when I come here. But well, I miss it here too! So I've decided to come back.
    Dot. Listen to Bowerbirds. So Good.

Also, if you haven't yet, check out Beirut. Also great.
    I went to dinner before I could respond to your post earlier.

Bad strange. But getting better strange?
    Thanks, Dot.

You should think about me tomorrow, too, at about... 2 PM Mountain time. So 4 PM your time. That's going to be when I'll need lots of positive energy, if you know what I mean.
    I'd love to TELL you all about my amazing year... IN PERSON! Keep me updated.

Also, if you haven't already, you MUST MUST MUST listen to Bon Iver. Most notably the songs "Skinny Love" and "The Wolves."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom