The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How is it not? If the parties didn’t exist park hours would still be shorter that time of year.

they would be…but the parks were ghost towns during the day in sept, October, November, January, February, may…

to say “it used to be that way” must take all those things into account.

Last edited:

Parker in NYC

they would be…but the parks were ghost towns during the day in sept, October, November, January, February, may…

to say “it used to be that way” must take all those things in account.
You must adapt and realize that day guests don't deserve anything. It's a business! Shareholders! Even DVC members don't deserve anything anymore. Drop $10,000+ a trip or bust. Complimentary cucumbers are available, however. Or were, until someone got caught.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I mean it's $45 dollars for pre-plated heat-lamped breakfast food at Tusker House. Not to mention a laughable loss of options. Of everything, this tells me all I need to know. Quality/cost. And it used to be such a lovely spot. Happy 50th.

I haven’t been following the dining re-openings…

…think I’ll stick with that 👍🏻

seascape

You must adapt and realize that day guests don't deserve anything. It's a business! Shareholders! Even DVC members don't deserve anything anymore. Drop $10,000+ a trip or bust. Complimentary cucumbers are available, however. Or were, until someone got caught.
My wife and always drop over 10,000.00 during our 9 night anniversary trip and that doesn't include our DVC dues, Annual Passes or airline tickets. That is all for food and shopping. Anyone who doubts how important DVC members are to WDW's bottom line don't understand Disney's business model. It is customers like my wife and I who spend too much that Disney needs to keep happy so our Disney stock grows faster than our Disney spending.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My wife and always drop over 10,000.00 during our 9 night anniversary trip and that doesn't include our DVC dues, Annual Passes or airline tickets. That is all for food and shopping. Anyone who doubts how important DVC members are to WDW's bottom line don't understand Disney's business model. It is customers like my wife and I who spend too much that Disney needs to keep happy so our Disney stock grows faster than our Disney spending.
With all due respect…you missed their point

and what you’re describing is not the DVC business model.

you maybe an outlier there just a little.

IveBeenJack

Think of it as an aggregator of news and the more reliable rumors.

But remember, even reliable rumors can have Disney waffling undercut its accuracy.

It also contains some educated guesses, which are, in the end, still guesses.
Can't disagree with this description.

I try and always present rumours as rumours, and only the more reliable ones. Often with multiple sources corroborating the same rumour.

And I always state my educated guesswork as exactly that. I don't try and spin it as some exclusive source "you heard it here first"" kind of thing that some channels or blogs do for the "clout".

brb1006

The only thing I liked about HEA was the technical spectacle. The soundtrack was blah. If this show makes things more impressive to look at, it’s a net gain IMO.

I do miss Jiminy Cricket as the host. I rarely stood in one spot and watched Wishes, but I loved walking through the park and just hearing those classic characters. Classic Disney. That’s what I want.

I expect style, limited substance. But if they surprise us with both, that would be great.
Especially since Jiminy Cricket actually hosted two nighttime shows (Spectromagic followed by Wishes). It really made Magic Kingdom at night extra special compared to now.

Parker in NYC

Deleted my response because why bother.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom