The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Absconded luncheon munchies from Which Wich earlier today...
The sandwich was a honey-ham foot-long, the pasta salad had little chunks of mozzarella in it, the chips were smokey-great, and the cookie was filled with M&Ms AND chocolate chips...all sooooo darn tasty, and I managed to grab an extra pasta salad and cookie and still have half the sandwich leftover for tomorrow...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious::hungry::happy:;):)

D1648197-1D0B-4F7C-A00B-8E7F359D3BBC.jpeg55A50411-E970-475D-A19C-87580F3AEBDA.jpeg92B3133B-F6D5-4BBE-8243-7B2B0AEA2726.jpeg

StarWarsGirl

@ajrwdwgirl , have you kept up with Bachelor in Paradise? Next episode is the finale. This has been quite a season on that show! (P.S.: I read that they only spend about 3 weeks in "paradise" -- so any serious proposals, etc., seem a bit premature. But then again, it's entertainment, reality TV, after all !!) :p
I must say, I read about that show and just don't get the appeal.

And that's coming from someone who faithfully watches Dancing with the Stars year after year...

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I must say, I read about that show and just don't get the appeal.

And that's coming from someone who faithfully watches Dancing with the Stars year after year...

Oh, Dancing with the Stars is a great, entertaining show with many talented contestants. It's not at all in the same (B rated) league, as Bachelor in Paradise! :joyfull:

Bachelor in Paradise has no intellectual or social redeeming features at all -- it's just a lame, fun, clusterbunk of a show -- hence, I have to watch it! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom