The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Just finished watching an almost 2-hr.-long fan video of the D23 Expo Disney Legends Awards ceremony.
Got a good chuckle when Christina Aguilera said her love of Disney started when she first saw “The Sound of Music”...!!!!! :cyclops::hilarious:

Although, to be fair, with the Fox acquisition last year, Disney does now own the rights to the movie...!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

2A7D6C66-42AE-4187-8E24-D2067A7C6529.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just finished watching an almost 2-hr.-long fan video of the D23 Expo Disney Legends Awards ceremony.
Got a good chuckle when Christina Aguilera said her love of Disney started when she first saw “The Sound of Music”...!!!!! :cyclops::hilarious:

Although, to be fair, with the Fox acquisition last year, Disney does now own the rights to the movie...!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 401533

In the thread up in N&R (where you also posted this), I'm just wondering, in general -- am I the only one who's having difficulty following that thread? It just seems almost frenetic. I recall in past D23's that we'd have a few people that would keep updating us, and it was exciting to follow. I'm not getting that same reaction (at least so far) with the current thread. Now, it may be that they told the guests with phones to put them in envelopes, so no live updates? What's up with that? Also--

I'm still trying to figure out if the panel will be live streamed? That would be fun to watch, but there doesn't seem to be any consensus about the major panel being streamed or not. Sigh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom