The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

I'm thinking of creating a separate thread on the Chit Chat Forum.
Photo Tour of the Jersey Shore.
Is that a good title?
Do you think anyone would open that up and be interested?
The thread is ready. Jump over to the Chit Chat Thread and check out (if you want to ;) ) my thread called: "Jersey Shore / Photo Tour "

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Wow.. I didn't know that! So confusing! LOL
Coloring in cats is related to the X chromosome. Black and White patterns can be contained in a single X chromosome, so you'll see males with it, but you'll also see females. When you get a cat with one bicolor X chromosome and a tabby x chromosome, you'll end up with a tricolored cat. This is why you usually only see female cats with three colors. If you have a male that's tricolor, most likely he's XXY, not XY, and also sterile.

Tabbies, on the other hand are usually, though not always, male because a female cat has to inherit the tabby X chromosome from both parents, and it usually doesn't happen.

MySmallWorldof4

Oh my, it's a tuxedo! 😻😻😻❤❤❤

Figero! Mittens, Buttercup, Katniss, Rey, Jewel, Lilly, Merida...

(No one should ever ask me for cat names after I named both my cats after Disney princesses)
They thought of Belle, and that made me think of your Belle, so I thought that was too many. Right now, Maggie? We did get another one called Angel. She is a gray, and the girls like that name. I am not keen on it. My oldest thought of Kanga for one, and Roo for the other. It's cute, but my middle girl loves Angel as a name. I will post a picture later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom