News Disney plans to accelerate Parks investment to $60 billion over 10 years

Lilofan

Universal may know how to build attractions but they have no idea how to efficiently run them. Their customer service is horrible and it shows in how they run their parks
Things have gotten so bad at Universal Orlando with riff raff locals harassing the guests that UNI enacted a ban of 18 years old and younger weekend nights not allowed in CityWalk and parking garages . The exceptions is if minors are staying in UO resorts, accompanied by adult or seeing a movie at CW. Anything similar at WDW?

Jrb1979

Universal may know how to build attractions but they have no idea how to efficiently run them. Their customer service is horrible and it shows in how they run their parks
I wouldn't say horrible. Maybe more on a regional park level.

Things have gotten so bad at Universal Orlando with riff raff locals harassing the guests that UNI enacted a ban of 18 years old and younger weekend nights not allowed in CityWalk and parking garages . The exceptions is if minors are staying in UO resorts, accompanied by adult or seeing a movie at CW. Anything similar at WDW?
I have never heard of that happening. Maybe it's those from 192 that are slipping through the cracks.

Lilofan

I wouldn't say horrible. Maybe more on a regional park level.

I have never heard of that happening. Maybe it's those from 192 that are slipping through the cracks.
Apparently you have not been to City Walk in the last few years and don't know what the surrounding area by UO is like. 192 is a number of miles away, nice attempt.

Jrb1979

Apparently you have not been to City Walk in the last few years and don't know what the surrounding area by UO is like. 192 is a number of miles away, nice attempt.
I have been and it's not as bad you as make it out to be. It's not different than many of the regional parks.

LSLS

Examples or it did not happen.
So you are off the debt and onto this. Sure, again, Google is an easy fix for you.

"several amusement parks have adopted comparable chaperone regulations, including Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia; Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri; Kings Island in Mason, Ohio; Carowinds in Charlotte, North Carolina; and California's Great America in Santa Clara, California."

Lilofan

I have seen teens have fights, people's tires slashed and stabbings outside my local park. I still go. Knotts Berry farm has a chaperone policy so does King's Island.
Yea I have heard of Kings Island. The atmosphere is rough and at times unsafe for guests to enjoy their time at the park. Good that they have a chaperone policy.

Lilofan

So you are off the debt and onto this. Sure, again, Google is an easy fix for you.

"several amusement parks have adopted comparable chaperone regulations, including Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia; Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri; Kings Island in Mason, Ohio; Carowinds in Charlotte, North Carolina; and California's Great America in Santa Clara, California."
There goes to show you there is nothing like a family friendly vacation like at WDW not like the riff raff making trouble at those regional parks. No desire to visit those places. Universal and WDW is where my money gets spent .

Jrb1979

There goes to show you there is nothing like a family friendly vacation like at WDW not like the riff raff making trouble at those regional parks. No desire to visit those places. Universal and WDW is my money gets spent .
You make it sound like those issues are there all the time. I have been to multiple parks many times and never had an issue.

For that matter, DL has has many fights over the years too. I wouldn't call that family friendly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom