News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I was supposed to be out of town, but my plans changed. Just to confirm, last night of HEA is Sept 30th right? I want to make a park reservation.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

gerarar

Premium Member

Can it be?

Looks like the two adjacent launches next to the main one are being used.

Lots of HEA shells being used, most notable ones I noticed were from pirates, Mulan, and go the distance segments.

And agree with the poster above. Many of the shells are mostly bigger. But let’s not forget HEA also had the same when it first tested and premiered. As time went on, shells were swapped for smaller ones but were more colorful and/or different effects.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They really want guests to feel like they're part of the celebration!!!

1631624677984.png

Also, confirmation that Moana will be featured in the show (spiral shells spotted).

Figments Friend

The big question everyone is wondering is this -

Will this new presentation have any references or acknowledgment regarding WDW's 50th....at all?
So far it seems the answer is 'not really'......but i shall wait n' see in person on the 1st.

There has better be some reference, as this has been mildly marketing as being a 'special show for the Anniversary' .
So far the impression seems to be it will just be yet another generic 'clip show' with Disney's Greatest Hits cut together in a montage.
😑

Does not matter how 'big' and 'spectacular' the pyro and lights are...though i love awesome pyro work as the next fan.
Those guys work their butts off every night to make the show(s) happen.
However , it the show content is the same ol' same ol', this will be a bit of a disappointment for some.
The difference between a good show and a GREAT show is just that - content, theme, and emotion - not just lots of pretty explosions.

-

Dan Deesnee

The big question everyone is wondering is this -

Will this new presentation have any references or acknowledgment regarding WDW's 50th....at all?
So far it seems the answer is 'not really'......but i shall wait n' see in person on the 1st.

There has better be some reference, as this has been mildly marketing as being a 'special show for the Anniversary' .
So far the impression seems to be it will just be yet another generic 'clip show' with Disney's Greatest Hits cut together in a montage.
😑

Does not matter how 'big' and 'spectacular' the pyro and lights are...though i love awesome pyro work as the next fan.
Those guys work their butts off every night to make the show(s) happen.
However , it the show content is the same ol' same ol', this will be a bit of a disappointment for some.
The difference between a good show and a GREAT show is just that - content, theme, and emotion - not just lots of pretty explosions.

-

Unless I'm mistaken Disney officially said that HEA was done for and went into the Disney history books or something along those lines.

If that is the case people need to realize that this new show is not a 50th show, it is simply a new show that they can use to promote the 50th and will run long after. This means that anything in the show related to the 50th will be things they can easily remove after the celebration is over.

One easy example is to have Walt talking about the park at the beginning of the show and end of the show. Then simply remove those later if they choose.

When it comes to merchandise, Disney wants limited run things. When it comes to attractions and shows they want stuff that they can run for a long time and get big return on investment.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Unless I'm mistaken Disney officially said that HEA was done for and went into the Disney history books or something along those lines.
You are mistaken, but it's the internet's fault.

Disney said HEA was definitely ending. But they didn't say "permanently." But that was the blogosphere's takeaway.

Our insiders here have said there is a possibility for HEA to return. It depends. And no firm decision has been made yet.

Parker in NYC

You are mistaken, but it's the internet's fault.

Disney said HEA was definitely ending. But they didn't say "permanently." But that was the blogosphere's takeaway.

Our insiders here have said there is a possibility for HEA to return. It depends. And no firm decision has been made yet.
If HEA returns, my name is Fred.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom