News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

ToTBellHop

I know @MansionButler84 is hinting that Happily Ever After will return, but I'm going to pose the question:

What lasts longer, Disney Enchantment or Harmonious?
Harmonious. Our successors will find it still floating in the ruins of World Showcase lagoon in 1000 years…

Enchantment is for the 50th. Harmonious just happens to be opening for the 50th, but that wasn’t the plan.

Last edited:

Giss Neric

Just disappointing this show is, again, a montage of Disney characters. This is supposed to be the anniversary of Walt Disney World. Do we get to honor it and its contents at all? Disneyland got this so right for their 50th.
I mean if this is the show that is going to replace HEA, we need something that would balance an anniversary show and a regular show. Many people, especially first timers, would not relate to show dedicated to WDW as a park but they will if they show a montage of Disney characters. I would prefer if it's like 40% montage and 60% WDW.

TTA94

Harmonious. Our successors will find it still floating in the ruins of World Showcase lagoon in 1000 years…

Enchantment is for the 50th. Harmonious just happens to be opening for the 50th, but that wasn’t the plan.

Wonder if debuting Harmonious this year saved them and or took off the pressure of having to debut other things in October along with Enchantment? Which hopefully those other things are only delayed and not canceled.

TrojanUSC

I mean if this is the show that is going to replace HEA, we need something that would balance an anniversary show and a regular show. Many people, especially first timers, would not relate to show dedicated to WDW as a park but they will if they show a montage of Disney characters. I would prefer if it's like 40% montage and 60% WDW.

Sure, I don't disagree there. It just seems like this whole celebration is honoring Disney characters, not WDW. At least throw some love in for the resort.

Splashin' Ryan

Sure, I don't disagree there. It just seems like this whole celebration is honoring Disney characters, not WDW. At least throw some love in for the resort.
That's what I'm saying! What are they going to do to celebrate when the 100th anniversary of the company rolls around in 2023? Just rehash the entire celebration again because that's what the celebration currently is.
Maybe then they'll realize they blew their chance at celebrating the resort instead of the characters.

TTA94

Can’t believe im going to say this but what if next year they introduced a 50th DAH that included a separate nighttime show that Was about WDWs history? Something like Remember Dreams Come True or Celebrate: Tokyo Disneyland?

Rbenz81

This snippet of this song does nothing for me........... But neither has any of the 50th Anniversary commercials. I want nostalgia, I want something that celebrates 50 years of the MK at WDW. I want something that makes me want to go to there. Nothing has done that, instead, it's just made me want to turn the channel.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Can’t believe im going to say this but what if next year they introduced a 50th DAH that included a separate nighttime show that Was about WDWs history? Something like Remember Dreams Come True or Celebrate: Tokyo Disneyland?
It would be nice to have 'Celebrate! The Most Magical place on Earth!' over Once Upon a Time.

Did Ouat even come back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom