News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

FantasiaMickey2000

You are creating a narrative.
Disney says a fireworks show is done. They’ve never brought back a fireworks show in Orlando before after it went away. I say I believe them. You unsolicitedly reply to me to argue that they brought back a parade a decade ago as well as a show that they never said was leaving. And I’m the one creating a narrative? LOL

FantasiaMickey2000

Marketing has gotten worse during the pandemic. They laid a lot off, and it's clear they are understaffed. It's clear that department is not a high priority for the current powers that be.

The reason HEA might come back is because it was very well received by guests. So well received, WDW decided they didn't need an electric night parade.

Unless Enchantment has much higher audience scores, HEA is a good contender to come back after all the 50th stuff is done.

Also. Again... we have insiders who say it isn't permanently dead. They're more reliable than marketing.
If Enchantment flops then I could see it brought back as it would be a cheap fix compared to the costs and time of developing a new show.

ToTBellHop

Disney says a fireworks show is done. They’ve never brought back a fireworks show in Orlando before after it went away. I say I believe them. You unsolicitedly reply to me to argue that they brought back a parade a decade ago as well as a show that they never said was leaving. And I’m the one creating a narrative? LOL
I happen to know they are literally considering it coming back for summer 2023. But what do I know?

mikejs78

Premium Member
You're arguing with the wrong person. @MansionButler84 kind of knows what he is talking about...

jrhwdw

I happen to know they are literally considering it coming back for summer 2023. But what do I know?
Not saying you're wrong RDCT lasted what 11-12 Years off and on?

To me it doesn't seem we'll get HEA'S Magic again.

Enchantment should be fine and I'm looking forward to it! However the finale does look like it needs more low pyro by October 1st.

FantasiaMickey2000

You're arguing with the wrong person. @MansionButler84 kind of knows what he is talking about...
He knows what a Fortune 50 company is going to do in 2 years from now? Okay. Regardless, my original comment was that it’s Disney’s fault for people thinking the show is ending BECAUSE THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE SAID. He then replied and argued with me and told me I’m creating a narrative. No. He’s the one creating a narrative saying he’s an insider and Disney is being dishonest and you shouldn’t believe them that it’s the last time to see the show. I’m done arguing about this. There’s no argument against “I’m an insider so I have super secret info” because there’s nothing you can say to combat against unsubstantiated internet rumors.

ToTBellHop

He knows what a Fortune 50 company is going to do in 2 years from now? Okay. Regardless, my original comment was that it’s Disney’s fault for people thinking the show is ending BECAUSE THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE SAID. He then replied and argued with me and told me I’m creating a narrative. No. He’s the one creating a narrative saying he’s an insider and Disney is being dishonest and you shouldn’t believe them that it’s the last time to see the show. I’m done arguing about this. There’s no argument against “I’m an insider so I have super secret info” because there’s nothing you can say to combat against unsubstantiated internet rumors.
1631736844592.gif

Dan Deesnee

I think you are both kind of right. I actually thought HEA was going away forever as well based on the messaging that they put out.

So on one hand someone that never believes any insiders and doesn't think anyone could possibly have a clue if it's coming back at all could easily argue that it isn't. On the other hand, someone that has firsthand knowledge, like mansion butler, can just as easily say, I have heard it's being considered to come back.

FantasiaMickey2000

I think you are both kind of right. I actually thought HEA was going away forever as well based on the messaging that they put out.

So on one hand someone that never believes any insiders and doesn't think anyone could possibly have a clue if it's coming back at all could easily argue that it isn't. On the other hand, someone that has firsthand knowledge, like mansion butler, can just as easily say, I have heard it's being considered to come back.
Thank you. The point I was trying to make is 99% of visitors to WDW don’t go on forums. They open MDE and see “Last Chance to see the Show” and rightfully interpret that as this September is the last chance to see the show. Only the fanatic 1% log into forums and try to determine if every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a keyboard who claims to be an insider actually is. I don’t understand how this turned into several people arguing with me that insiders know all and Disney marketing doesn’t know what they’re talking about. I was just trying to say any normal reasonable person out there is going to interpret that as the show is gone forever because normal companies don’t put that out there unless they intend it to be gone forever. It may come back, it may not. But I don’t think anyone, even Disney knows, considering Enchantment isn’t even out yet. People can believe insiders all they want, just don’t then say it’s not Disney’s fault for people interpreting their messaging that way.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Thank you. The point I was trying to make is 99% of visitors to WDW don’t go on forums. They open MDE and see “Last Chance to see the Show” and rightfully interpret that as this September is the last chance to see the show. Only the fanatic 1% log into forums and try to determine if every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a keyboard who claims to be an insider actually is. I don’t understand how this turned into several people arguing with me that insiders know all and Disney marketing doesn’t know what they’re talking about. I was just trying to say any normal reasonable person out there is going to interpret that as the show is gone forever because normal companies don’t put that out there unless they intend it to be gone forever. It may come back, it may not. But I don’t think anyone, even Disney knows, considering Enchantment isn’t even out yet. People can believe insiders all they want, just don’t then say it’s not Disney’s fault for people interpreting their messaging that way.

ImperfectPixie

Pay very close attention to who says what and what pans out. There's a reason people trust some of the insiders around here.

FantasiaMickey2000

Pay very close attention to who says what and what pans out. There's a reason people trust some of the insiders around here.
I’m well aware. If you look through my post history you can see that I have personally asked him for inside information in the past. Doesn’t change the fact that I find it extremely unlikely that the current plan is to dump Enchanted and to bring back Happily Ever After in 2023. I simply said reasonable people would interpret Disney’s current messaging as such. He disagrees. That’s fine, I know on this forum insiders are treated as God himself and that by ever challenging them you are asking for everyone to gang up on you. No sleep lost on my end.

ImperfectPixie

I’m well aware. If you look through my post history you can see that I have personally asked him for inside information in the past. Doesn’t change the fact that I find it extremely unlikely that the current plan is to dump Enchanted and to bring back Happily Ever After in 2023. I simply said reasonable people would interpret Disney’s current messaging as such. He disagrees. That’s fine, I know on this forum insiders are treated as God himself and that by ever challenging them you are asking for everyone to gang up on you. No sleep lost on my end.
👌

wtyy21

Same as they unlikely to change Mickey's Mix Magic with Remember Dreams Come True in Disneyland, despite is the best firework shows ever made but is the outdated fireworks for Disney itself because its 13-year run. They want a refresh approach to fireworks.

ToTBellHop

No one treats me like God…lol

And I don’t believe I’ve ever called myself an “insider”. I don’t work in the company. And I never said they are absolutely bringing HEA back. Just that it is an option being left open.

I share what I hear. You are free to throw my thoughts in the dumpster with SpectroMagic.

Dan Deesnee

No one treats me like God…lol

And I don’t believe I’ve ever called myself an “insider”. I don’t work in the company. And I never said they are absolutely bringing HEA back. Just that it is an option being left open.

I share what I hear. You are free to throw my thoughts in the dumpster with SpectroMagic.

How much fan mail do you get? (Besides mine...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom