The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I've seen two extremes in Target. Some FL locations have 20 cash registers lines to pay for your items ( rarely they have 20 cashiers at one time ) and some in the northeast has all self service kiosks and if one wants a cashier to ring up your items one has to go to the return desk to do that.
I can't speak about Target since I haven't been inside one in over 10 years. I do a lot of my shopping online outside of certain stuff when I'm not on vacation trips. The places I go to in Door County does not have Self service kiosks due to them being small businesses or family owned.

I have noticed though there is more self service kiosks at the Woodman's Markets compare to early last year. Woodman's Markets is a small supermarket chain that is in Wisconsin and Illinois.

Songbird76

Happy belated birthday, James!!

Happy Birthday Baby GIF

Lilofan

I find Target almost as calming as a spa day:joyfull: Then again I shop at 8am when it's empty;)
When I went into Target I thought I was at Aldi or Wal Mart. There were pallets of merchandise, food, drink everywhere crowding the aisles . I could not find a certain cereal so the Target staff member dug through the pallet to find it. In Publix all these pallets of items would have been put away on the shelves prior to store opening. I think even at Piggly Wiggly ( located in the South generally in poor small town areas ) I didn't see pallets of stuff crowding the aisles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom