The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Speaking of retail, one of my coworkers just sent me a text saying we have to wear masks again starting tomorrow because of the COVID spikes. Woo.
Yes, it is too bad and it makes me angry. Not at wearing an innocent little mask but the people that stubbornly refuse to help themselves or others. An Old expression comes to mind. "If you're not a significant part of the solution, you must be a significant part of the problem." If it wasn't for them we might not have ever gotten to this point again. I'm glad they managed to keep their freedom at the expense of all the rest of us.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Yes, it is too bad and it makes me angry. Not at wearing an innocent little mask but the people that stubbornly refuse to help themselves or others. An Old expression comes to mind. "If you're not a significant part of the solution, you must be a significant part of the problem." If it wasn't for them we might not have ever gotten to this point again. I'm glad they managed to keep their freedom at the expense of all the rest of us.

It's not only that....its just US that have to wear the masks, vaccinated or not. Customers don't have to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom