The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Actually, no. (Perhaps it's a regional thing?) I've seen plenty of spices, but all are different, and don't ever recall anything called seasoning salt (any brand).
I'd offer to give you the recipe, but I know you don't usually spend much time in the kitchen, so perhaps buying ready made is the way to go for you. It's really good though. It's one of the few things my son LOVES. I get a baguette, cut it in half lengthwise, put a bit of olive oil on it, sprinkle the seasoning salt on, then bake it in the oven for about 6 minutes until it's kind of crispy and golden brown around the edges. It's one of my son's favorites, which is saying something considering how picky he is!

Songbird76

Isn't it funny, now that you mention lipstick, in the 29 years we were married I do not remember my wife ever buying any or using any. I think she used a small amount of eyeshadow if we were going out but I do not recall any other cosmetics at all.
I pretty much only use makeup for performances. Very seldom for special occassions like Christmas, but once in a while I do.

SteveBrickNJ

My husband usually tries to trade with the kids. "You go to work for me, and I'll go to school for you!"
I think your husband underestimates the challenges he would face if he actually had to takes notes from a high school teacher and then do the homework that was assigned. :)
(Do you have any child at the high school level? I think you do)

StarWarsGirl

We helped the Mets. We swept the Nats for ya and split the series with Miami.
the rock maui GIF

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Went for my evening walk earlier tonight because it's gonna be a wash out apparently tomorrow and I wont be able to get it done. Not only did one jackass in his black car speed up when I crossed the street, he hit a neighbor's fence post while attempting to park in his driveway. Didn't even beep his horn and I didn't even know he was there until the last minute.

Squidney

Went for my evening walk earlier tonight because it's gonna be a wash out apparently tomorrow and I wont be able to get it done. Not only did one jackass in his black car speed up when I crossed the street, he hit a neighbor's fence post while attempting to park in his driveway. Didn't even beep his horn and I didn't even know he was there until the last minute.

What in the world?! You okay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom